Beware of J.D. Power Surveys

Haddock

J.D. Power surveys have survey-takers spending a huge amount of time completing one of its surveys and when a survey-taker clicks the "Submit" button, no payment.   Best to skip J.D. Power surveys that gather all your hard work, and then, give you nothing for your efforts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

University Surveys are well-known for collecting a massive amount of information and not paying at the end of the survey.   Beware of university surveys that a very long.    The very long surveys often do not pay but all information from you is collected and used.

Yes, JD Powers surveys are nothing but scams. I don't think anyone has successfully completed one. If I ever see one, I just X out. I refuse to waste my valuable time on them.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yes, JD Powers surveys are nothing but scams. I don't think anyone has successfully completed one. If I ever see one, I just X out. I refuse to waste my valuable time on them.

I have completed a few , mostly the ones on utility companies. After getting DQed at the end on some , I started to take a screen shot of the final screen that stated you have completed the survey and then sent that to the originating survey company as proof. That nearly always works to get credit.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:28 AM, Haddock said:

University Surveys are well-known for collecting a massive amount of information and not paying at the end of the survey.   Beware of university surveys that a very long.    The very long surveys often do not pay but all information from you is collected and used.

University surveys usually give contact info in the beginning of the survey, you can copy it and write directly to them about it .

Yeah it's well-known in the survey takers community not to even bother with JD Power surveys. Honestly I don't know how they're still operating; they DQ people within the first 3 minutes 95% of the time, so I can't imagine that they're collecting that much useful information, anyways. 

Yeah, same oleJD Powers, can’t figure out if your a good candidate, in 20 questions. So they linger a prize of a pile-o-pennies in their palm for up to the whole survey and snatch it away. Like Lucy snatching the football she setup for Charlie Brown. 

• Haha 4

If I am on a site that gives you a few cents for DQ'ing I will just play it out until the end, unless it goes on for more than 2 minutes.  My time sitting here in this easy chair is worth more than that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1