Pureprofile at it again

melbourne_yankee

Pureprofile sent me a survey  a while back that had three parts:

1.  Do a survey

2. Watch a video

3. Do a followup survey based on the video.

The payment was in two parts:  the initial survey payment and the incentive for doing the followup survey after watching the video.

I did all three and patiently waited for followup incentive payment which was supposed to take about a month.  Yesterday the payment finally showed up in my account and then....................

when I logged into my account a little while ago I found out that payment had been reversed and taken out of my account.

Of course when I received the payment I removed all the emails in regards to this survey an followup payment!!!!

I also did another one of those e-diaries with them concerning radio listening.  You know, record the stationed you listened to, the time, and how long that you did it. The survey covered a period of  a week. I previously did two of these and commented on on how long it took to get paid:  five and six weeks or so for each of them.

Well I still haven't been paid that last e-diary yet either and it going on a month for that one too.

I think that I'm pretty much done with doing these type of surveys with them.  Having to chase up payment and now with the reversal it makes them not worth the  effort.  I never did get the  second payment from a previous two-part survey that I did with them.

So another email has been sent and more waiting.  I can hardly wait to see the canned reply I get from them this time.............I also wonder if I will get paid.......

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well.....................

One item was resolved, but in a "funny" way..................

After not seeing any money from the survey in my account and then getting a credit and reversal I sent the above email.

After getting the reply I checked my account again and like magic the money was there. 

Yeah, I must have have missed it somehow after checking the account everyday for days on end and checking the account BEFORE I sent the email and everyday until the email reply.

Whatever.

Payment for the e-diary was not even addressed in their reply to me so I'm still waiting (not !!!) for the money.

So I might as well forget about that payment.