Have anyone else had this happen?504 Gateway Time-out

Pepper

Since "Your Surveys" are doing  "My Soapbox"  "Survey| Junkie: and "Bizcoin"Surveys  I get this alot and when the survey is completed you get 504 Gateway Time-out OR session times out contact your email sender.  SO WTH is going on? I have emailed all of them and it's still going on very much a nuisance

That is a problem on their end. One of the servers along the path did not respond as fast as necessary and the connection times out. Something they have to fix. Nothing on your end.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:16 PM, Pepper said:

Since "Your Surveys" are doing  "My Soapbox"  "Survey| Junkie: and "Bizcoin"Surveys  I get this alot and when the survey is completed you get 504 Gateway Time-out OR session times out contact your email sender.  SO WTH is going on? I have emailed all of them and it's still going on very much a nuisance

Gateway errors are general interenet errors that the route to the destination site can’t be resolved. See wikipedia when there’s something unknown in your life. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

When I get this, i turn on a VPN service for testing purposes  VPN provides a different emergence location on the internet  If you can get to the site that is having the gatewAy error, there’s something wrong in the usual path of computers it takes to reach that panel   Don’t expect that you will be able to complete surveys with VPN on, many panels can detect VPN use and block you  this is a test to figure out to whom you complain