Anybody do any Pi Opinion surveys?

NFriday

I got a $5 Amazon GC from Pi Opinion a few days ago, and I have not done a survey with them in ages.  I also got a partner survey from them too recently.  I do not do their partner surveys, because they are all Cint, which I am never eligible for.

I got a partner survey from Pi Opinion a few days ago.  I have not gotten any of those in ages.  Sure, enough it was a Cint survey, and I knew I would not be eligible, but I was, even though it was only good for $.62.  I have not been eligible for a Cint survey in over a year.  I checked to see how much I have in my account, and I have $21, and so I redeemed for a $10 Amazon gc.  I have not redeemed with them in over a year.  The survey was about COVID vaccines.

I got my $10 Amazon from Cint..  I still have $11 in my account with Cint.  I get the surveys from Pi Opinion, but they are Cint surveys, and Cint hands out the Amazon GC.  I tried to find out why I got a $5 Amazon gift card a few days ago from Pi Opinion, but I went to their website, and you cannot find out which surveys you have done with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just remembered that I had not gotten any surveys from Pi Opinion in ages.  They are not listed on survey police, but I googled them, and I logged into my account there, and all kinds of I assume Cint surveys came up for me to do, and some did not pay bad, but I know I would not be eligible for most of them.  I did discover that I had over $11 in my account there though, and so I just cashed out for a $10 Amazon GC, which is going to come from Cint.  I will get it within 1-4 business days.

I got my $10 Amazon GC from Cint in one day.  I am surprised I got it on a Saturday.  There are lots of surveys to do on Pi Opinion to do if you log in over there, but I am sure the majority of theirs are Cint, which I am only eligible about 10% of the time.