Tellwut changing?? Let's see how this is going to go

greeneyeddevils

Starting Tuesday, you will start seeing higher points for some surveys, including longer studies and low converting studies, so you'll be compensated more fairly for these studies. Please review your profile information including personal information and interests to make sure your account is up to date. This way, you are seeing and being sent survey invites that match your unique characteristics and are more likely to qualify. These are the first of many big changes to Tellwut over the coming months – all based on member feedback. Thank you for being along with us for the ride! If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

I wonder what the reward points will jump up to per survey??

• Like 1

I saw that too. Wonder what will really change.

There are so many more members and so much less in the way of surveys that are offered.

HOPE things are better all the way around

Oh, btw...I actually completed 2 surveys (from their website) each over 50 points today. But I did not get the extra 50 points for the weekend. Anyone else?  

24 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I haven't noticed any change today am I missing something?

Nope no changes that I could see, besides a LOT less surveys and many, many more members joining. 

Sunday, Monday, and today just about every time I logged in I got "No Results" meaning that there are no surveys available for me to take. I get that often but not for three days running. These are NOT the changes they described!!

Guess we will just have to wait and see what's happening  on Tellwut.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Another day and still no changes. 

Anyone notice anything?

I noticed that it seems like I'm getting more surveys in my email but doesn't really matter because I rarely can complete one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, peach6 said:

I noticed that it seems like I'm getting more surveys in my email but doesn't really matter because I rarely can complete one.

I am getting no email surveys and still mostly getting "No Results" (meaning no surveys) on their website. 

• Confused 1

I've been a long time member of the site and I  never received any email notification from them about changes. I get over a dozen emails a day for surveys but usually ignore the ones that are less than 75 points. I think in the last year or two I've always gotten high point surveys ranging from 300 to 800+ points a few times a week and some of those are for surveys where you can join other communities on specific topics like pets, health, etc, or watch a pilot episode of a TV show. The bad thing about them is that 400 points is equal to $1.00.  So it takes 10,000 points to get a  $25 gift card.  

5 hours ago, Steve2021 said:

I've been a long time member of the site and I  never received any email notification from them about changes. I get over a dozen emails a day for surveys but usually ignore the ones that are less than 75 points. I think in the last year or two I've always gotten high point surveys ranging from 300 to 800+ points a few times a week and some of those are for surveys where you can join other communities on specific topics like pets, health, etc, or watch a pilot episode of a TV show. The bad thing about them is that 400 points is equal to $1.00.  So it takes 10,000 points to get a  $25 gift card.  

An email wasn't sent to anyone. There was a notification regarding this on their site, the info posted in the original link to this thread.

I concur about all you say regarding Tellwut.

Well it's been almost 2 weeks & I haven't seen any big changes...not sure what I'm missing here...did anyone see any big changes happen??

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Well it's been almost 2 weeks & I haven't seen any big changes...not sure what I'm missing here...did anyone see any big changes happen??

I think the available surveys have higher points but very seldom quality  other then that I notice nothing .

6 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I think the available surveys have higher points but very seldom quality  other then that I notice nothing .

I have not seen any higher points but what do I know! I barely have any surveys available for me. Only thing I did notice is that the surveys available have astronomically jumped from 400 to 500 to well over 80,000. 

• Thanks 1

If anything, I am getting LESS surveys and the few I do get are for the same number of points. So the only difference  I see is less survey opportunities  for me. 

When I log in I usually get something like the following:

Available Surveys - We analyze thousands of live opportunities to find the best surveys for you to get maximum rewards

No results

Surveys: 80,351

Voters: 1,727,656

The above is what showed up for me yesterday and I still have "no results" today (meaning no surveys available).

With "thousands of live opportunities " how can there be no surveys available for me day in and day out? 80, 351 available surveys and none for me? Sigh. Maybe the 1, 727, 655 other members got to them all before i did? :(

• Sad 1

Well, i saw that mumbling about better numbers from the Tellwut Throne. The numbers did change but the outcomes weren’t any better, and Tellwut took on more crap clients too. One of these, the short duration, low point kind. I do those surveys because of the approved practice of late screen outs. I complete a short survey to reset the countdown to blocked users surveys after two weeks of no externals completed. Well, the panel that’s so bad is AnswerUp. I made a request Tellwut support to exclude me from this panel, they’ve done this before for Cint and innovatemr. However, this time Tellwut informed me that AnswerLip was bundled with a whole mess of other surveys in a shared feed. About half of what I was getting on my dashboard. AndwerLip was so dispicable that I agreed to lose half my feed to excise them like the cancer they are. We’ll i have much fewer survey opportunities and I actually reach the end of the active list, something that never happened until I started culling crap panels. Well, It’s much better experience now. The 30 or so panels that make it to my dashboard aren’t the kind i grumble to support about. I don’t get ticked off by whats left. I have made requests like this to other panels and usually get a canned reply that the panel doesn’t have such control, which is lazyazz bull. Businesses operate from contracts and no routers can be a clause in a contract. So, i have fewer survey opportunities, my point progression is the same and i’m not poisoned by crap survey companies, thats a win for me.