What are your motivational survey providers that you are receiving consistent payments with ?

sp1

Which survey providers do you have good fortune with most in times past to present ? Been having success with SurveyJunkie thus far beause of its low $ 5.00 dollar cash out and QuickRewards deposit into my paypal account. My least favorite so far has been PandaResearch and InboxPays for their required minimum cash out amount of $ 75.00 dollars, its taking too long, and rarely do i get motivated to participate in their 15 to 20 minute surveys for payments. But I've been having success with their paid to click email messages they do send me even if I do not complete their survey offers. However, I got nothing but time to reach the $ 75.00 cash out amounts for Panda and Inbox survey sites.

7 hours ago, sp1 said:

CMarc, what are the cash out amounts required for rewarding was and superpayme ? 

$1.00 each.

• 2 weeks later...

I do DailyBreak for sweepstakes and I finally won a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer I will give to my daughter for Christmas.

I do Tellwut, InboxDolars, My Points, SurveyJunkie, Branded, Swagbucks and LifePoints as a general routine and a couple others. I have enough for Amazon to get a bread maker my granddaughter wants as a wedding present.

I am 84, retired, and and rural so do not qualify for a lot of surveys.

• Like 1