Another first - a new way to get ripped off

melbourne_yankee

Finding out new ways to get ripped off when doing surveys.

If is isn't one thing it is another.

Did a survey that had some "short videos" in it. The survey was for a public water company so at least I qualified.  The time that it took to complete was double the estimate.  Even watching the videos took more than half of the time allocated to the supposed time to do the survey.

So did the survey, answered the "quality check" question (See a screenshot of the question) and got the status of "Completed".  The survey amount went into the "incentive history", but it was never added to the balance of my account.  And yes, I keep track of the balance and to even make sure I went through the entire history of the account to verify that it hadn't been added.

So another first:  do the survey and not have it added to your account balance.........................

I doubt that I'll even bother to contact the outfit as they will probably come up with some new and ridiculous excuse again this time why the amount wasn't added to my balance even though I completed the survey.

Screenshot.png

•  

Reply to this topic...

What site was this?  I would suggest contacting them as they may be able to check and see that you spent the time on it. If you don't ask , you will never see the points.

• Like 1

Yeah, spend more time and still get some nonsense reply.

I wonder if a person compalins too manys times about this kind of stuff wiil they be kicked offthe platform or see the number of surveys they get reduced...............