Dreaded Blue Screen!

Sandy21

I am so sick and tired of the Dreaded Blue Screen after answering a few survey questions..

Unfortunately we were unable to record your participation.

This may be due to the fact that you already participated in this opportunity or there was a suspected violation of our terms and conditions. You will be redirected to your panel platform.

This appears on a blue background, after about 2 or 3 minutes into a survey. I pride myself in being completely honest when taking surveys. I have no idea what the survey is all about as it just started and what could I have possibly violated?

I'm getting this screen more and more as of late and I find it both annoying and insulting.

Anyone else  get thus Dreaded Blue Screen?

• Like 1

I get "Unfortunately we were unable to record your participation." and "This may be due to the fact that you already participated in this opportunity or there was a suspected violation of our terms and conditions. You will be redirected to your panel platform."  from time to time. I just simply ignore that babbling and go elsewhere.  BTW, all of that adds strongly to my belief that most if not all of the survey writers are actually severely mentally deranged.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I heard from Tellwut today regarding another matter but they also informed me of the following:

"You are constantly being flagged by the supplier for security reasons. It generally happens if you have been taking similar surveys from other survey sites as well."

Maybe this is why I am repeatedly getting this screen? I only belong to three panels at the moment and the only one I am active in is Tellwut. So I doubt I am getting that blue screen for the reason they mentioned. I emailed them back and told them as much and asked how I can stop getting flagged by their supplier for security reasons. So far I have not heard back but that was only a few hours ago

It is very upsetting to me that I am being flagged for security reasons as I truly try my best to be honest and open in every survey I am permitted to take. Anyone have any ides or suggestions? I am all ears as i find this kind of thing "flagged for security reasons" an attack on my integrity.  Maybe I am just being too sensitive but it surely discourages me from taking surveys.

Thanks for any input you may have!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I’ve written about panels tracking members by forming an identification ID based on your machine configuration. You should try to avoid completing surveys from the same browser and if at all possible and app version of the panel from a mobile device. It will probably take some work paying close attention to which websites you are diverted to after passing screening. Always watch the address bar at the top of the screen and look for changes to the survey psge.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, Sandy21 said:

I heard from Tellwut today regarding another matter but they also informed me of the following:

"You are constantly being flagged by the supplier for security reasons. It generally happens if you have been taking similar surveys from other survey sites as well."

Maybe this is why I am repeatedly getting this screen? I only belong to three panels at the moment and the only one I am active in is Tellwut. So I doubt I am getting that blue screen for the reason they mentioned. I emailed them back and told them as much and asked how I can stop getting flagged by their supplier for security reasons. So far I have not heard back but that was only a few hours ago

It is very upsetting to me that I am being flagged for security reasons as I truly try my best to be honest and open in every survey I am permitted to take. Anyone have any ides or suggestions? I am all ears as i find this kind of thing "flagged for security reasons" an attack on my integrity.  Maybe I am just being too sensitive but it surely discourages me from taking surveys.

Still have not heard back from Tellwut Customer Support re: how I can stop getting flagged by their supplier for security reasons. :(

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been back and forth with Tellwut support over this issue and I do see as they do as well that SSI is behind this dreaded blue screen. I HOPE THEY FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP because today I have taken and completed  at least 5 Surveys and each and every time I get absolutely no points, just this dreaded blue screen. I have not violated anything, have not taken the survey before and I have no idea why I am not getting my points. This is very frustrating and upsetting and I am NOT taking any more surveys today and wasting my time. I am also going to write to Tellwut Customer Support and let them know that this problem has escalated and is impossible to deal with. AM I EVER ANGRY! I think I will send them this post as well.

The BiG difference is that this Dreaded Blue  Screen  used to be in the beginning  of the survey. NOW it waits to rear its ugly head after I finish the entire survey. That's why it's so horribly frustration and a huge waste of time. I finish the entire survey and THEN it shows up. Sigh

I guess I am alone in this frustration. Wish there were others that had the same problem as I bet it would get fixed a lot faster if lots of us ran into this.

(And at least half the time I don't even know it is SSI until I finish the entire survey!)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/14/2022 at 2:58 PM, Sandy21 said:

Maybe companies should not send the same surveys. I try to do what surveys they send to me.

Tellwut has gotten back to me twice, saying that they have reached out twice to their supplier and have not gotten any response yet.

In the meantime I find I have FAR less surveys to take and I almost qualify for none, especially those worth more points. I still get the Dreaded Blue Screen but not as often, perhaps because there are far less surveys for me to even try. Of course all this means that I am barely able to make much money with Tellwut as I have in the past. They were my best moneymaker, not that I belong to many panels anymore.

I am wondering if anyone has noticed how many more members are joining Tellwut on a daily basis. Maybe this makes finding a survey that has not closed all the more difficult? I still get emails about external surveys but even if I immediately click on them the second they arrive, they are always full. 

Maybe another panel is about to bite the dust for me? I just can't seem to do well with them anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Tellwut has gotten back to me twice, saying that they have reached out twice to their supplier and have not gotten any response yet.

In the meantime I find I have FAR less surveys to take and I almost qualify for none, especially those worth more points. I still get the Dreaded Blue Screen but not as often, perhaps because there are far less surveys for me to even try. Of course all this means that I am barely able to make much money with Tellwut as I have in the past. They were my best moneymaker, not that I belong to many panels anymore.

I am wondering if anyone has noticed how many more members are joining Tellwut on a daily basis. Maybe this makes finding a survey that has not closed all the more difficult? I still get emails about external surveys but even if I immediately click on them the second they arrive, they are always full. 

Maybe another panel is about to bite the dust for me? I just can't seem to do well with them anymore.

Do you get the daily surveys on Tellwut?

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Just wondering why you bother to stay with them when they're treating you like this. Tellwut sucks. They have gone downhill. I dumped them over a year ago. I won't tolerate being treated like this. Qmee used to be my biggest money maker, but then they declined, started treating me crappy, and I dumped them. I'd just dump them and move on. Nobody should put up with being treated like crap. The thing is that these survey sites treat people like this because people will put up with it. I think if there were less people that tolerate this kind of crap, that the survey sites would get the message and start treating people better. Sites will treat you how you let them treat you. Don't let them do that.

• Like 1