Dreaded Blue Screen!

Sandy21

I really did well with them until recently so I stayed with them. I only belong to two other panels and am only marginally  active with them.

I don't feel that any panel really treats us well and for about 6 months now I've been on the verge of ceasing to take ANY surveys whatsoever. I'm almost there.  Sigh

( this is a reply to your post, Dawn)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

Do you get the daily surveys on tellwut?

I do the 5 or 10 point surveys that members submit each day if that's what you are referring to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, episemion said:

By blue screen , are you rereferring to the one with the blue globe on a black background? If so , I also see that one on some surveys.

I see it just the opposite, black with a blue background. GLAD I am not alone in getting this. THANKS for posting!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 4:14 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

I get "Unfortunately we were unable to record your participation." and "This may be due to the fact that you already participated in this opportunity or there was a suspected violation of our terms and conditions. You will be redirected to your panel platform."  from time to time. I just simply ignore that babbling and go elsewhere.  BTW, all of that adds strongly to my belief that most if not all of the survey writers are actually severely mentally deranged.

I hear ya'.. some of them seem to be sadistic with the repetitive questions all within the same survey.. then after you've spent 15 minutes on it, or have finished 100%, you get the screen that says 'filled up' or 'not qualified'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mommabear said:

I hear ya'.. some of them seem to be sadistic with the repetitive questions all within the same survey.. then after you've spent 15 minutes on it, or have finished 100%, you get the screen that says 'filled up' or 'not qualified'

Or better yet they tell you that you did something  dishonest (not so!) and all your work is for nothing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

CS got back to me and told me that once a person is blocked they are blocked forever. Of course we never find out WHY we are blocked, it just happens. I was told that tech support will attempt  to find a way to block my account from these surveys.

In the meantime most of these surveys from which I am blocked are high point surveys, meaning I will not be able to earn as many points as I have in the past.  :(

20 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

CS got back to me and told me that once a person is blocked they are blocked forever. Of course we never find out WHY we are blocked, it just happens. I was told that tech support will attempt  to find a way to block my account from these surveys.

In the meantime most of these surveys from which I am blocked are high point surveys, meaning I will not be able to earn as many points as I have in the past.  :(

Like I said in a previous comment, I think you should dump them. They are wasting your valuable time and gaslighting you. Why let them treat you like that? 

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Like I said in a previous comment, I think you should dump them. They are wasting your valuable time and gaslighting you. Why let them treat you like that? 

I would dump them if I wasn't still making money with them. BUT I am sure a time will come when I will surely need to find another source of income and dump them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I get this with some frequency, but mypoints usually pays 5 points when this happens, Swagbucks pays 1 point so when I get it early it is OK.  If you get it upon completion of an Opinion Outpost/Dynata Survey and have spent considerable time on the survey they will typically make it right and pay the offered points.  Others (I am talking about Survey Junkie and Univox) NEVER make it right so I only survey surf for DQ points on those 2 anymore.  I am seeing it less than I did a year ago, so there's that.

• Like 1