Did Anybody get an email about a survey about Disney+?

NFriday

I am a member of Disney+.  I got it really cheap in November, but now I am being charged $6.99 a month, and I need to drop it.  I got an email from some group that wants me to do a survey concerning Disney+ today.  Apparently if you do the survey, you have the opportunity to win your choice of prizes.  I decided to pass.  Did anybody else get it?  I also just got one about McAfee that I am definitely passing on too.  I used to get McAfee for free, but I dropped them and switched to Avast, and McAfee keeps pestering me to come back.

• Like 1

I get a lot of those types of emails. I got one from my insurance company. Because of my hit and run claim, I thought it was a legitimate survey, but it turned out to be something where I could pick one from a list of things, like an Ipad Pro keyboard, a roomba knockoff, etc. Then it took me to another screen where in very fine print, it wanted to sign me up for some "discount club" where I would pay $56.00/month. Nope, I X'd out of that quickly. I think most of those deals are ripoffs and scams.

• Thanks 1