Prolific - Same person, 7 surveys over and over all weekend

cricket

I know Prolific is slow on weekends but this one person who asks you to invite a friend is taking up the whole Prolific page. He used to have great surveys. Apparently, he isn't getting many takers because this has been on for weeks now. Are you seeing the same thing? Or have you gotten other surveys this weekend that actually were posted this weekend?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cricket said:

I know Prolific is slow on weekends but this one person who asks you to invite a friend is taking up the whole Prolific page. He used to have great surveys. Apparently, he isn't getting many takers because this has been on for weeks now. Are you seeing the same thing? Or have you gotten other surveys this weekend that actually were posted this weekend?

I didn't do any this weekend they were the same 5 or 6 including invite your friend

Tried to sign up to them a while back, got put on a waiting list, and never heard anything from them since then.

Guess Australia must be a place where they don't get any work.

I remember that one, I clicked not interested. I click not interested on any survey I don't want to do except 2 of them. I let them stay to see how long it take to get enough people to do it. I for got the name but it was for older people and had a lot of cognitive puzzles and stuff, it was 60 minutes or more and only paid about £6.50. The other was also for older people was the same length and paid about the same.

Once you click not interested you won't see the survey again.

I never do the survey that require a download, video or record your voice.

Even though they say they remove your identity they also say they will give your info to the police, etc. if they have to. There's also the chance they will be hacked even by the government. Someone could put all that info you give in the surveys together and have a profile of how you think, your views and preferences, what you sound like, voice patterns, just everything about you.