Survey Routers, the bane of low performing incompetent panels

schludermann

I really dislike routers and would avoid them if at all possible. The panels know they have routers, just apprise the panelist or add it as an exclusion to the presented surveys. However, panels prefer to inflated expectations and present a lot of irrelevant opportunities. They should just use the profile you create. Instead they use time wasting survey routers. This leads to very high rejection rate, and in a way they hide the degree from the panelist. They can use survey routers to mask just bad it is. A survey router is a string of survey testing. Meaning you may be asked the same screening question, back-to-back for a dozen different survey clients, that have nothing to do with your profile. This can waste a good portion of an hour. The survey router masks how poorly the panel is at providing relevant opportunities, there's only one rejection, and not a dozen. This leads to very high rejection rate, poor progression to rewards redemption and abandonment of unrecoverable rewards. This is actually a strategy to get work for free, a few surveys are completed and progression stagnates, by not having to reward, by cumulative discouragement. In other words, The panel has implemented a barrier to redemption. Not a very good community to be part of.

• Like 6

This is why I dumped all the panels that use routers, every one of them. I refuse to participate on any routers. They are horrible and shouldn't be legal. A total time waster and very aggravating.

• Like 3

I get them all the time on a couple of sites. The repeat demographics can be annoying , but I can answer then quickly. I can tolerate the routers , just not a fan.

• Like 1