Cash4Offer.Com

sp1

I wonder if cash4offers is going out of business like surveyeveryone.com has ? There are only 3 survey providers to select from to participate with as of today. Also, the sad thing about it is one must reach $ 35.00 in order to request a cash out.

14 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

I tried signing on there, but I couldn't. Every time I entered my email address, I was told "Your email address is invalid".

There's a CAPTCHA to select along with your username and password to verify your sign in. Otherwise, you can't log in without verifying the CAPTCHA.

18 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I don't know what's going on here but I see no text at all in this post.

The administrator had placed a RED higlight around my post before approving my post, and so I figured admin had read to read it before approval. Hence, I deleted what I originally typed in. Just incase the admin gave me a warning, don't need another warning lol haha. But now that it got approved you can read what I typed this morning.

1 hour ago, sp1 said:

There's a CAPTCHA to select along with your username and password to verify your sign in. Otherwise, you can't log in without verifying the CAPTCHA.

I didn't see the CAPTCHA. and now not only is my email no good, my password is no good either. I don't know what game or games those mutants are trying to play, but they're going to have to play without me!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, sp1 said:

don't need another warning

The warning is just informational letting you know that the post is not live until the Admin or I approve it. Even after I approved it I could not see the text. I could see it in the email I got informing me that a post needed to be looked at. Maybe it was just a glitch. It's never happened before so we will see.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 2:13 PM, ksedwar said:

The warning is just informational letting you know that the post is not live until the Admin or I approve it. Even after I approved it I could not see the text. I could see it in the email I got informing me that a post needed to be looked at. Maybe it was just a glitch. It's never happened before so we will see.

Much obliged ksedwar :grin:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...