Prolific Not Showing Our Money or What surveys Pay

cricket

Are you seeing the same thing? Doesn't tell you how much surveys are paying. There's a dot instead and on top doesn't show you your earnings so you can't even cash out. I imagine they will fix it but wondering if you all see the same. I doubt that it's just my computer.

They want the business. I am sure people aren't bothering to take the surveys.They wouldn't do this deliberately.  I did click on one and it told you how much it paid but I opted out because it was an hour long and didn't have the time. I wouldn't dump them because they are the best paying site. I usually work until I make $20 a day (on days where they have a lot of surveys posted)...doesn't sound like much but $600 a month from one company alone helps me...combined with what I make with the other companies, it helps pay my rent! I am sure this is a computer glitch and hopefully will be fixed soon.

• Like 2

Marc, did you mean that you are also seeing no balance and can't cash out...and can't see what the surveys are paying? You seem to be annoyed with them but not sure if you said that because of what I said and don't actually do Prolific..or you do have them and see what I see. It's hours later and the problem s still there. If anyone else is having the same problem, please post..thanks~

1 minute ago, cricket said:

Marc, did you mean that you are also seeing no balance and can't cash out...and can't see what the surveys are paying? You seem to be annoyed with them but not sure if you said that because of what I said and don't actually do Prolific..or you do have them and see what I see. It's hours later and the problem s still there. If anyone else is having the same problem, please post..thanks~

Cricket

I was just on there and am not seeing any of the problems you are

Thanks, peach. Oh boy, I hope it's not just me. I wrote to them and hope they reply. The few surveys I did are listed under submissions but no monetary amount. Weird! I just tried Chrome and it works...so maybe a Safari (my usual browser) glitch.

• Thanks 1