I did not get my $.10 for not qualifying for a survey for clear voice

NFriday

Hi- I tried lots of surveys today for Clear Voice, and normally I get $.10 if I don't qualify for the survey, but most of the ones today, I did not get my $.10.  The ones I did qualify for, it said I would receive my payment within 24 hours.  I got those within 15 minutes, but there was one survey that involved smoothies, that I got $.60 for a survey that took me at least 30 minutes.

Is there a limit in how many surveys you can get $.10 for in day on Clear Voice?  It was really frustrating today.  A lot of the surveys were expresit or whatever it is called.

17 hours ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I tried lots of surveys today for clear voice, and normally I get $.10 if I don't qualify for the survey, but most of the ones today, I did not get my $.10.  The ones I did qualify for, it said I would receive my payment within 24 hours.  I got those within 15 minutes, but there was one survey that involved smoothies, that I got $.60 for a survey that took me at least 30 minutes.

Is there a limit in how many surveys you can get $.10 for in day on Clear Voice?  It was really frustrating today.  A lot of the surveys were expresit or whatever it is called.

I was thinking of joining them but just looked at the reviews on SP n the aren't very good