Beware! Mysurvey offering Opinionshere (OTX) surveys

Leefall

:x mysurvey offering surveys from opinionshere which is OTX.

Am struggling to reach cashout and say goodbye. Just received email for questionable points, checked into it and it was from Opinionshere which is OTX. I entered one survey, of course disqualified, refused to continue and received 5 points. You know the OTX procedure just fill out prelim after prelim and rarely qualify meanwhile they have all your free info or complete a survey and then disqualify. Very rarely receiving good point surveys. At this 5 point rate it will take forever to cash out but I refuse to leave my points with them.

I got the same survey. I was shocked when I realized it was an OTX survey. I disqualified too of course and refused to go on to another but I was then taken to an error page (what else is new?) so I didn't even get the 5 points! mysurvey has been slowly going down hill, now they've hit bottom.

• 3 weeks later...
:x Mysurvey offering surveys from opinionshere which is OTX.

Am struggling to reach cashout and say goodbye. Just received email for questionable points, checked into it and it was from Opinionshere which is OTX. I entered one survey, of course disqualified, refused to continue and received 5 points. You know the OTX procedure just fill out prelim after prelim and rarely qualify meanwhile they have all your free info or complete a survey and then disqualify. Very rarely receiving good point surveys. At this 5 point rate it will take forever to cash out but I refuse to leave my points with them.

I just came here to post this very thing and saw you'd beat me to it - I think I might be saying goodbye to mysurvey once I can cash out. I can't believe what they've turned into compared to what they used to be.

Aha, thanks for the tip. OTX = avoid, I'll remember this mathematical equation. Now there's no need to ask my silly question! Cheers folks. :shock: