Does Anybody have Disney+?

NFriday

I got a deal on Disney+ back in November so I could see the Beatles documentary.  I never got around to dropping it, and now Dancing with the Stars is only on Disney+, and so I am glad I still have it.  I wish I could find a better deal though.  Currently I pay $7.95 a month for it.  I surprised that ABC moved the show to Disney, because a lot of people that watch the show do not have Disney, and so are unable to watch it.  The show now has no commercials though.  One of the professional dancers on the show just tested positive this morning for COVID, and so the contestant that she was matched up with, got a new partner today.  He actually did okay tonight though, even with the new partner.

The show is only on once a week though, and so while they are dancing you vote on who you want to remain in the contest, and then at the end of the two hour show. they combine the judges score with who the general audience voted for, and they end up with the two couples that ended up with the lowest combined score, and then the judges vote on which one of the two they want eliminated from the competition.  The two people that ended up at the bottom, deserved to be there., 

Disney+ just sent me an email that they are changing their terms of service, due to the fact that they are going to offer a cheaper plan that runs ads, I don't know how that is going to affect live programs such as Dancing with the Stars.