Life points Access

peach6

35 minutes ago, pansyrhonda said:

Hard to get on.  They did maintenance yesterday, so it will be messed up for a week. :-?

Thanks I was finally able to get a few DQ points but was very slow

• Like 1

I got an email today, saying I had some surveys to do.  When I logged in, I had nine surveys to do.  The first one I clicked, I answered a few questions, and then they decided I was not eligible for the survey, and I got two points.  When I clicked on another survey, it said there were no new surveys.  I clicked on a third survey, and I answered a few questions, and got the two points for DQ.  I then clicked on another survey, a Cint page came up, and then I got an error message from Cint.  I then clicked on another survey, and I got put on hold, and then when I hit another survey, I was again told there were no more surveys again, and so I got a whole four points for DQ.  There were lots of problems with the website today.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

While their maintenance was supposed to be done by Monday night , there was intermittent work still being done on the system as of late Tuesday. Site was up and down for me all day as well.

• Haha 1

Yes definitely.. I have had similar issues to all of the above. On Tuesday the 27th, I got in and filled out a long survey, hit submit at the end and it went down.. No credit.. Contacted them and got the frustrating 'you need to have the survey number'.. I sent them screenshots, error messages and recorded time I finished the survey. I keep getting the same bs responses from them. It's one thing for the site to be having issues but I don't like that they BS us.

• Like 1