Prolific looks different

peach6

I noticed that too. Also, they no longer ask if there were any issues with taking the survey. One I didn't receive a code for, and there was a lengthy one where apparently timed out. I contacted the researcher and told them I took the survey in good faith and want credit for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They also didn't update the balance from yesterday until today. I wanted to cash out yesterday but my balance was about $5 less than what the last approval email said. They used to update the balance once you click  to go to the cash out page. I also don't like the change to the emails.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 9:30 PM, somelady said:

They also didn't update the balance from yesterday until today. I wanted to cash out yesterday but my balance was about $5 less than what the last approval email said. They used to update the balance once you click  to go to the cash out page. I also don't like the change to the emails.

When I did finally cash out they hadn't updated my balance but when I got to paypal it was updated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, peach6 said:

Not as many surveys and seems like its taking longer to update your balance

I used to think that but then realized I was not getting to the site until later in the day. Most of the surveys are early with a few scattered throughout the day. The don't always send invites, you have to check the site several times a day. Some days they have a lot but they go quick and you can only do a few before they are gone. you can see how many people they want for each survey. I sometimes do the the surveys with the least amount of people first because the surveys that need hundreds or more will probably still be there when I finish the smaller survey.

Sometimes when you check back later a survey you wanted but missed out on will be there if someone drops out of the survey and the survey will be looking for 1 person, but someone else may beat you to it. 

I think they also have a thing you can down load that let's you know when they have surveys.