You Gov xtra surveys

peach6

I received a Survey today and finished it and went to the site to check my balance and noticed there was another survey on there but the date had already past but I clicked on it anyway said if was closed but asked me if I wanted to try for another one finished that one and another one came up so I did that one also so I made 2500 in 20 minutes

Is this something new?

I've never seen/noticed that. Only ever get surveys through email. And just logged in now, and I do see this message "No survey right now, but surveys will appear here next time you are selected."

Maybe I should start checking once in a while? :lol:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I've never seen/noticed that. Only ever get surveys through email. And just logged in now, and I do see this message "No survey right now, but surveys will appear here next time you are selected."

Maybe I should start checking once in a while? :lol:

I also will make sure I check after I've done an email survey

• Like 1

I only get surveys on YouGov through emails.  I could use 2,500 points.  I only need 3,000 points to cash out for a $50 Amazon.  When I do a survey, I always get asked if I want to do an additional survey for 100 points, and I always say yes.  I used to get the 100 point survey immediately after I completed the first one, but lately I have been getting it the next day instead.  Most of the surveys I get on YouGov, are only worth 250 points, and I only get an average of one survey a week, plus the 100 point bonus survey.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this unannounced survey new? Yes and no. The notification system for available activities is really lousy. Not only are there unannounced opportunities, but there are failed opportunities. Like the 100point YouGov ratings surveys, that fail to launch as promissed, YouGov pulse extension or App that sends data to YouGov hourly but YouGov losses that data, and the  YouGov Safe opportunites. There maybe more unannounced opportunities based your profile. Poke around your profile menus to see if there’s something else YouGov failed to apprise you of. If you can install the mobile APP, it’s got a better notification system