AOL Email Address?

ConnecticutMarc

Does anyone here know if AOL has an email address? Trying to speak to a rep there is a lost cause because all of them are not fluent in English, inarticulate or actually hostile.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Does anyone here know if AOL has an email address? Trying to speak to a rep there is a lost cause because all of them are not fluent in English, inarticulate or actually hostile.

Have you looked for contact info on their web page at aol.com? What problem are you having? I used to do support for CompuServe which uses similar software (AOL owns CompuServe).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NFriday said:

I assume AOL has a Facebook page.  You might try there.  I don't know anybody that still has AOL.

I don't directly use AOL , but my primary email address is at CompuServe which is owned by AOL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Have you looked for contact info on their web page at aol.com? What problem are you having? I used to do support for CompuServe which uses similar software (AOL owns CompuServe).

My password doesn't work anymore. I have a free account with AOL for mail. AOL itself is no help. All I get from the idiots there is doubletalk.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

My password doesn't work anymore. I have a free account with AOL for mail. AOL itself is no help. All I get from the idiots there is doubletalk.

Go to the AOL web page. At the bottom of the page , click on Help. On the left side , put the cursor on Shortcuts and then click on Reset Password.

• 3 weeks later...