You Gov

footfree

Whats up with their point system? I just cashed out and now they are saying you are 23,650 points from cashing out.I would rather them say how many I have. They have been known to cheat people out of their points.

• 2 weeks later...

YouGov is pacing you for the minimum conversion threshold. YouGov has a regressive redemption system.  Lower point redemptions consume points faster than high point. Normally this would be called a progressive system, but we are discussing YouGov here, YouGov has problems with evaporated and emptied promises. Point progression can be slow because nonexistent or incompetent support can’t fix the malfunctioning reward system on the backend. After the Fifth request, YouGov just ignores you   YouGov hasn’t shown the propensity to claw back points like LiePoints and PointlessClub. So, Just go for the max redemption level. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just did a survey worth 500 points on YouGov, which is the first survey I have done for them that I did not care for.  It started out asking me about soccer, and which teams I had heard of.  I am far from being an expert on soccer, and most of the teams they listed, I had not heard of before.  There were only three teams I had heard of before, and it started asking me questions about the three teams.  I really had no idea how to answer.  I then got a question about what I watched on tv last night, and I had to enter in the two shows to see them come up, and then I realized they were only asking about shows which I did not watch live.  I did not watch any on demand shows yesterday.  I need another 2,700 points to cash out for a $50 Amazon GGC.  It will probably take me another month.

They do tell how many points you have in that first box on the page after you come from a survey.

Did anyone else get their email saying they have more options for gift cards and asking what we think of them?  I told them the cards are ok even if I don't want them But that I thought they are still a rip off because they cost more than face value to redeem.

• 1 month later...

I just got a 500 point survey from YouGov about video games, and it asked me which ones I had heard of, and then of the ones I had heard of, it asked me which ones I had played recently.  I said I do not do video games.  Solitaire was not on the list of games.  It then asked me what I thought of the video games I had heard of, such as how it looked.  How am I supposed to know if I don't play video games.  It then asked me what type of video games I play, and it did not give me an option of saying I do not play video games.  Did anybody else get this survey?  It also asked me what tv shows I watched yesterday.  

• Sad 1