Cell Phone Call From Dynata Research!!

Sandy21

Very dubious calls y’all are reporting. The presence of voting and politics questions intertwined and trying to verify bogus personal information to other voting areas has me think there is something sinister at hand, so close to major national elections. Dynata is a data broker and feeds at the same trough as other data brokers. So, its probably just the tip.   

• Like 3

On 10/10/2022 at 4:28 AM, episemion said:

Yes , in the US we have the Do Not Call Registry. However , companies that you deal with or have dealt with (at least recently) as well as certain others are still allowed to call. Do a search on "donotcall.gov" for the details.

You are so right, episemion! Do NOT Call registries just don't do a thing anymore. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I received 3 calls from them today thank goodness for caller ID

Didn't answer and of course they left no message

Was on my land line phone

Got two calls on my cell phone today...good to have caller ID and of course no message left. I obviously didn't answer.

• Thanks 1

I just looked on Dynata's website, and if you do not wish to receive calls from Dynata, you can call 1-833-757-1746, and ask to be put on the do not call list.  This number is valid for anybody in North America.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I just looked on Dynata's website, and if you do not wish to receive calls from Dynata, you can call 1-833-757-1746, and ask to be put on the do not call list.  This number is valid for anybody in North America.

I have done that it used to work but not so much anymore

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NFriday said:

I asked to be put on their DO NOT CALL list this morning. This evening I received 2 more calls but was told it might take 2 to 4 weeks to activate this DO NOT CALL feature. Why it takes so long I have no idea. I just hope it works eventually. I just am skeptical and don't trust Dynata.

• Like 1