Schlesinger Focus Pt Global

Njsurveyman

I was called for an in person, but outside of their main NYC facility focus group last month. It was a $400 paid study, but told AFTER it was over that checks will be sent in the mail 4-6 weeks later. It hasn't been 4 weeks yet, but I am still getting nervous they screwed me over. I KNOW Schlesinger was good before they merged with Focus Pt Global, but I did read some troubling reviews in google about having to chase after them for pay now. Anyone else have good or bad experiences with Schlesinger in the past year? 

I haven't had a problem with them. A check or whatever the compensation might be usually arrives at the end of the supposed wait period but sometimes it is a bit late. HOPE you get your compensation asap!

I've taken several studies w/ Schlesinger since they merged with Focas Point Global and have always been paid timely.  I will say I've never been paid by check, though - I always get a prepaid Visa card in the mail.  

Oh ok. Thank you for the reassurance. I did reach them via PM on facebook just to politely inquire about payment and was told I should get it by 10/25, and to contact them again if not received by then. We were told payment would be via check, but wouldn't be surprised if it is a gift card instead. Although, I am really hoping its a check to help me pay some bills. 

19 hours ago, AZMom said:

I've taken several studies w/ Schlesinger since they merged with Focas Point Global and have always been paid timely.  I will say I've never been paid by check, though - I always get a prepaid Visa card in the mail.  

I've had a variety of payment methods, including a check and prepaid Visa.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

Well, it has almost been 6 weeks and still no incentive from this now awful company. This will be the last time I do any study for them. 

THANKS for the heads up!!!

UPDATE: They finally paid me today, 6 weeks since I participated in the study. Glad I finally received my check, but still think it is unprofessional to make participants wait this long before payment.