? about Survey Spot

jenlloyd2005

I have a bit of money accumulated with Survey Spot, but I was wondering if anybody can tell me how long it usually takes to show on the rewards center?

Yes, it does take 4-6 weeks. Seems like forever sometimes!

kell.b, I was looking at my account with them and since December of 2007 I've received $75. That surprises me even! :shock:

I don't wait to get an invitation to do a survey from them. I go to their site daily and check for available surveys. MANY times there are paying ones in with ones that don't. I do all the ones they have available for me and sometimes I get lucky. That's really my only secret; you have to be diligent with them.

I'll have to start visiting the site then. It's one of those where I just fill in the odd survey as I'm quite disappointed with them, but always hope that one day my luck will be in and I'll win one of the draws.

I'll have to start visiting the site then. It's one of those where I just fill in the odd survey as I'm quite disappointed with them, but always hope that one day my luck will be in and I'll win one of the draws.

Heh, I am not as optimistic as you about the sweepstakes entries. I've gotten literally HUNDREDS of entries with all the surveys I've taken and haven't won a thing yet.

Okay, so hopefully soon I'll start to see something on my account. I go to their site too to find surveys and I'm really hesitant to take the ones that only enter you into sweepstakes, but I do that occasionally, just so they don't get mad at me and kick me off or anything. So far, I think I've made the most money from them.

Maybe I've only had the tiny bit of money from them because I'm in the UK. They really don't give me much incentive to stay with them.