Surveys Not In English

Sandy21

This is happening to me more and more lately. I will be taking a survey and midstream all of a sudden it is no longer in English. There is no option to change to return to English so I just close the survey. Yesterday I took a survey that all of a sudden appeared to be Russian or some language I just didn't recognize. Totally strange and very annoying. Anyone else run into this aberration as of late?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

This is happening to me more and more lately. I will be taking a survey and midstream all of a sudden it is no longer in English. There is no option to change to return to English so I just close the survey. Yesterday I took a survey that all of a sudden appeared to be Russian or some language I just didn't recognize. Totally strange and very annoying. Anyone else run into this aberration as of late?

Not lately , but have that happen in the past. If it goes to Spanish , I try to see if I can translate (took the language 50+ years ago in school). If I can , often it will revert back to English. If it goes to any other language , I "x" out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I have also had that happen but not recently

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I have tried to fake it a few times but that doesn't usually work out well so I end up closing it 

Rather Annoying

• Like 2

That happens to me all the time. I have gotten surveys in spanish, French, German, Chinese, and some other languages I didn't recognize. But I could translate them all.

2 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

That happens to me all the time. I have gotten surveys in spanish, French, German, Chinese, and some other languages I didn't recognize. But I could translate them all.

Yikes! Good for you. I could never translate any of them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Yikes! Good for you. I could never translate any of them.

I use Google Translate. BTW, I do know a few words and phrases in French, German, Polish, Russian and Japanese but I'm not fluent in any of those languages.

• Like 2