Are any of these surveys worth it?

Jcisgod7

On 10/14/2022 at 7:34 PM, Sandy21 said:

Unfortunately  surveys are not what they used to be. I now belong to very few sites and sometimes  you are thrown out of sites when you try to cash out. And often you finish a long survey and they cheat you by saying you don't qualify 

If you are just starting out. I'd forget it and get a job that actually pays.  I started doing surveys about  20 years ago because I actually  enjoyed them. Not anymore. 

Sad, but things have really  changed IMHO. I am sure others here feel differently but I am just giving you my opinion.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Well said. I started doing surveys Jan, 2022 at age 70. My best month netted $400 and I had to grind for every nickel and dime. Went back to work part time in June and now I only do enough to net a $100 a month. In California, you can work at McDonalds for $16/hour part time plus you get a Big Mac to shove in your face at the end of your shift. That's even preferable to the time wasting, cheating and thievery you have to endure taking surveys.

There are better options out there even in a bad economy to earn money.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I just can't find these options...where are they? Thanks for your help! 

Crowd tap Is pretty good no DQ if your interested in a new site

Sandy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I just can't find these options...where are they? Thanks for your help! 

When you cash out by clicking on the earned cash , the options should be there. Can you post a screenshot? How many times have you cashed out at Paidviewpoint?

2 hours ago, episemion said:

When you cash out by clicking on the earned cash , the options should be there. Can you post a screenshot? How many times have you cashed out at Paidviewpoint?

Thanks for your response. I have not cashed out yet.

I was very confused as to why I couldn't find any cashout option besides Paypal so I inquired and got this response. Mystery solved.

Hi there,

On your first cash out, your only option is PayPal.

After that, you will be able to choose from gift cards as long as your account is in good standing.

Thank you for being a member!

PV Support Team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Thanks for your response. I have not cashed out yet.

I was very confused as to why I couldn't find any cashout option besides Paypal so I inquired and got this response. Mystery solved.

Hi there,

On your first cash out, your only option is PayPal.

After that, you will be able to choose from gift cards as long as your account is in good standing.

Thank you for being a member!

PV Support Team

That was what I suspected. 

6 hours ago, episemion said:

That was what I suspected. 

After jumping through a few hoops and verifying my Paypal account I was able to cash out for an Amazon GC. Only disappointment was I had to cash out for only one GC, could not split my reward between two. But no big deal. Now that I know the drill I will cash out differently in the future. 

• Like 1

I made over $8 on Valued Opinion yesterday, but one of the surveys that took me over an hour to do was only worth $2, and another survey I got out of after 30 minutes, when it looked like it was never going to end, and it was late.  I had five more surveys I could have tried, but I had spent too long on the site as it was.  Sometimes there are lots of surveys on valued opinion for me to do, and sometimes there are lots of surveys, but I am not eligible for any of them.

I agree that if you cheat, you are going to eventually slip up, and they are going to ban you.  The person who is cheating, now only does surveys that are not located in the US.  I wonder why?

There are lots easier ways to make money than to do surveys.  I might sign up for task rabbit, or fiverrr. 

• Like 1

I mean, survey taking isn't supposed to be a way to make a living, at least not from my experience. It's a way to earn a little extra cash, but it should be more of a hobby than a job. If you find it too tedious, then I suggest you just stop taking surveys tbh.

I only earn about $2 from surveys each day, and I only take surveys during weekdays. So that's about $10 a week. If I really wanted to I guess I could try to earn double that, but I simply don't have the patience or free time.

• Like 4