Something To Think About

Mommabear

With inflation soaring, I notice no change in payouts to reflect that. I am on several survey sites and there seems to be the same amount of surveys though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

With inflation soaring, I notice no change in payouts to reflect that. I am on several survey sites and there seems to be the same amount of surveys though.

Tellwut said they were making major changes but they surely aren't in our favor, IF there are any changes at all. I qualify for FAR less surveys, there seem to be FAR less surveys available, the membership has soared in number and the point values for surveys has not risen...if anything they have gone down. With so many more people joining Tellwut it is close to impossible to get to a survey that has a decent amount of points before someone else gets to it and finishes it. More and more I have completed LONG surveys for Tellwut and then when I finish I am told that I don't qualify. I do write to CS and sometimes I get the points and sometimes they give me partial points or none at all, saying I was screened out after 20 minutes and the survey was supposed to take 30 minutes. 

Somebody is making money but it surely isn't me and I bet most of us here aren't making lots of money either. sad situation all around...

• Like 3

It wouldn't surprise me if Survey Junkie has added so many more members as I used to complete their  5.00 bonus surveys weekly but since last May I hardly get any surveys that pay more than 3 cents.  I finally made enough for payout and now can't cash in because it says  to 'return in an hour because we're trying to improve your experience'   That's a good one.  Been a long hour..

I haven't noticed any changes so far, although I suspect that LP will start charging more points for payouts soon since they have a habit of doing that every few years.

• Like 1

In all my years of taking surveys I have never seen any site start paying more for surveys. They always start paying less, sending lower paying surveys. The only changes I have noticed is changes to the websites.

• Like 1