Anybody familiar with Curion Insights?

NFriday

Hi- I just visited Craigslist Chicago and looked to see if there were any market research panels that I was not already a member of.  I just signed up with Curion Insights, which sounds like a product testing place.  They say they pay an average of $50 an hour.  I signed up for the location in Deerfield, right outside of Chicago, but they also have offices in Atlanta, Boston Dallas, and somewhere in New Jersey.  Does anybody do any of their product testing?  I used to do product testing with another place in Chicago, and they paid me an average of $35 per study, and it took me at least 30 minutes to drive there, and sometimes I would have to show up twice, and I would still only get $35, and so I finally quit them.  I hope this place is better.

I just got another panel I was deemed ineligible for.  It was a taste test for a product I would never buy.  They also a few days ago, asked me if I had purchased any of the cookies, they had listed in the last six months.  I had to tell them no.  For somebody that buys a lot of junk food, there are a lot more taste tests.  I know there are a few people here who live in New Jersey.