Worst survey you've ever taken?

Oshawott

On 11/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, jipsyjo30 said:

The worst one I've done is having to put a finger from my left hand on the A key and a finger from my right hand on the L key while going through an endless list of attributes and clicking on the ones that I associate with a certain brand.  But before that they had a practice session where I had to click on words that are real and words that are not.  I was about ready to pull my hair out after that one.  If I ever see a survey like that again, I immediately back out.  

I get a lot of those from Prolific.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I’m not sure which company it is, but one of the longest and worst for me is the hospital survey. Where they ask you to rate your local hospitals. After you’ve answered about 15 minutes worth of questions, and the progress reads about 80-90% complete, they start you in another portion of the same survey and the progress reads about 33%. It’s annoying, but most of the pay a decent amount.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, babs69 said:

I’m not sure which company it is, but one of the longest and worst for me is the hospital survey. Where they ask you to rate your local hospitals. After you’ve answered about 15 minutes worth of questions, and the progress reads about 80-90% complete, they start you in another portion of the same survey and the progress reads about 33%. It’s annoying, but most of the pay a decent amount.

Been there , done that. Now I "x" out.

• Like 2

Equally bad one is the drug use one that pops up about once a year on LifePoints and previously on mysurvey. The survey asks a lot of questions regarding if you have ever used essentially every addictive drug and then it progresses into questions on how you feel about your drug abuse , even if you stated that you have never used any of those. The survey seems to have been written as if all are drug abusers. Just had it again a day ago. 

• Like 1

My least favorite surveys are those that do not take into account your previous answers. When I say that I don't play video games, I do not want ump-teen following questions asking me which video games are my favorite, or questions asking why videogame "X" is my favorite.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

My least favorite surveys are those that do not take into account your previous answers. When I say that I don't play video games, I do not want ump-teen following questions asking me which video games are my favorite, or questions asking why videogame "X" is my favorite.

Hate that type as well. If you say that you don't do something or that you are a certain gender , stop the questioning and end the survey. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...