Are there any survey companies that give you gift cards for grocery stores?

NFriday

Hi- I am wondering if any of the survey companies give you gift cards for any grocery stores?  In particular I am looking for GC for Whole Foods, Sams Club, Aldi's, Trader Joes, and Jewel, which is located in the Chicago area.  Jewel is part of the Albertson chain.  Yes, I know I can get gift cards for Walmart, but I don't buy very many groceries at Walmart.  I am particularly interested in GC for Whole Foods and Jewel.

• Like 1

Sorry, I absolutely do not know of any and I have looked. I would also be very interested in this. Hoping someone has a positive answer to your post. Only thing I can say is that when I belonged to Sam's Club, and I have not belonged in 10 years, I used Walmart gift cards there all the time. Things could definitely have changed.

THANK YOU for this post

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just looked it up, and I can use a Walmart GC to buy gas at Sam's Club.  

Besides gas, hope you can use it in Sam's Club as well. 

The last time I checked, gas at Sam's Club was $4.19 a gallon, and so it would cost me $50 to fill up my tank.

I have a Whole Foods I can walk to, and I buy the majority of my groceries at Jewel or the farmer's market, but I also go to WF maybe twice a month.  Since Amazon has taken them over, they have gotten cheaper.  I get bananas, plain yogurt and peanut butter there all the time.  I buy their Amylu's chicken sausage and chicken burgers there when they have them on sale.  Just a few weeks ago they were on sale for $3.59 for people who have prime, or $3.99 for those that don't.  I also buy pita bread there, and they had Amy's burritos on sale for $1 last winter.  I bought 25 of them.  I rarely spend more than $10 at WF.

I just looked on Gas Buddy, and gas at Sam's Club is now down to $3.89.  I am sure the lines are long there though.  Most of the gas stations in Evanston are charging $4.69.

• Like 1

It would be nice if gift cards were an option for Aldi. The only grocery stores near me are Aldi , Wegmans , Tops , and a local store (Herrema's Market Place). I shop at Aldi and the local store primarily. Walmart is close to here , but is not a favorite. 

Gas here is currently $3.45 in my area.

• Like 1

E-rewards just added an e-gift card for the Kroger companies, which I'm thrilled about because I regularly shop at Fry's (owned by Kroger).  You can redeem one every 30 days.