Padviewpoint-strange

peach6

just went on Paid Viewpoint and there was a  Survey but decided to cash out my 10.71 first before doing the survey so I would have a few pennies in there but after I cashed out the survey was gone I have done that before and never had that issue it wasn't like the survey was there very long because I had just checked the site maybe a half hour before.

• Like 2

Entirely possible. Surveys can be filled quickly. Also , the site has had an issue with a survey showing as available that vanishes when clicked on. So far , no cause has been found. Just happened to me this morning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I have noticed one thing about Paid Viewpoint if for some reason if you don't click on there site on a day because you were busy with other things and then you get an email about a survey but of course you were to late and it is no longer available you are almost punished you won't receive any surveys for a couple days and then when you start seeing them again the are usually only Trait surveys for awhile anyway

Maybe it's just me

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have noticed one thing about Paid Viewpoint if for some reason if you don't click on there site on a day because you were busy with other things and then you get an email about a survey but of course you were to late and it is no longer available you are almost punished you won't receive any surveys for a couple days and then when you start seeing them again the are usually only Trait surveys for awhile anyway

Maybe it's just me

Have been in that situation , but never experienced that issue.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sp1 said:

What's PVP's the minimum cash out amount for paypal ?

$15 for the 1st time , $10 the 2nd time , and $5 thereafter.

• Thanks 1