Yougov needs to pay up as promised

Mommabear

This is the 2nd time this year that YouGov has kept me waiting longer than usual for my Amazon Gift code.. it has been well over the 3 weeks that I should have received it. They have been sending plenty of surveys.

I have sent them 2 emails so far and have not received a personal response.

Anyone else having this issue?

On 11/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, pansyrhonda said:

The last time I cashed out, it took them about 2 weeks longer than what they said.  But it did come.

Thank you..:) and  it just came.. better late than never

I just got a 2,500-point survey about the environment that took me forever to finish.  It kept giving me lists of environmental concerns and I had to rate them according to importance.  I finally got enough points to cash out for a $50 Amazon gift card.  It probably took me two years to cash out.  The only other thing I was interested in was the cash.  It said it is going to take me 10-12 business days to receive my GC.  Now I have 2,150 in my account, and they are going to send me another 100 point survey.  

I received a 5,000 point with an additional $10 to complete a survey.  It was a big one and I couldn't do it at work, so I tried it when I got home and it was closed and they gave me a 500 point one to do.  AND I have Pulse which keeps crashing.  And I don't get any points for that.  I believe it is time to delete it and move on with my survey time.  I did receive a survey about my happiness with the site and I told them.  I got a follow up email telling me that the Pulse was working and if I have any other issues to let them know. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot of people here don't like YouGov, but I did a survey recently that I was deemed ineligible for, and so did not get any points.  They promote the fact that you are eligible for all the surveys they send you.  I just got am email from YouGov CS, apologizing for the fact that I got denied while attempting a survey recently.  They then told me they were giving me 500 points for the survey.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I just cashed six weeks ago though, and so I have a ways to go before I can cash out again.

8 hours ago, NFriday said:

A lot of people here don't like YouGov, but I did a survey recently that I was deemed ineligible for, and so did not get any points.  They promote the fact that you are eligible for all the surveys they send you.  I just got am email from YouGov CS, apologizing for the fact that I got denied while attempting a survey recently.  They then told me they were giving me 500 points for the survey.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I just cashed six weeks ago though, and so I have a ways to go before I can cash out again.

The same thing happened to me recently and they also gave me the 500 points

I don't have any problems with them just that it takes awhile to cash out and receive your reward