one opinion political surveys

Joyce65

The last 2 days I took & completed 2 political surveys on One Opinion.  I never received my points & contacted them about it.  They replied to my email:  Thank you for your email.

For us to facilitate your concern, kindly provide us the following details:

• Estimated date of participation

• Amount of points offered

• Screen shot of the survey invite showing the offered incentive(if any)

• Survey link/Project #

• Topic and/or subject matter

• Estimated survey length

As soon as we receive these information, we will promptly investigate.
I don't have any of this info.  Their surveys loop one into the next.  So I guess I'm out the points.  But next time I get another political survey on this site, you can bet I'm walking away from it.  Burn me once....

• Like 2

Not just political surveys , but that has been happening a lot there lately with all surveys. You are at the site , click on a survey to do , and either DQ or complete it for points. Then there is a button to press to check for another survey and if one is found , you are taken there. There is no survey number - just topic and points. Continues until there are no more. The only thing I have found that sometimes works is to immediately email them ([email protected]) with as much info as possible (date/time , topic , points , time spent on it) and they can often look at the account and trace it.

• Like 2

Another thing that is happening with One Opinion surveys is that all too often , you start a survey , DQ , and get a screen saying you will get 50 points , only the points never materialize.

• Like 3

I get the same on screen outs.  I think they may be holding to a 24 hour rule.  I've noticed if I get the 5 screen outs for 50 points each in the evening and try again the next morning i don't get the credit despite seeing the you get 50 points screen.  If I wait out the 24 hours after the previous screen outs I get the DQ points

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

I get the same on screen outs.  I think they may be holding to a 24 hour rule.  I've noticed if I get the 5 screen outs for 50 points each in the evening and try again the next morning i don't get the credit despite seeing the you get 50 points screen.  If I wait out the 24 hours after the previous screen outs I get the DQ points

That is possible. Hadn't thought of that. Lately , their surveys either come as a couple or a massive number. Too many DQs in the latter would cause the points to not credit.

• Like 1