This Is Really Idiotic

ConnecticutMarc

The clowns at Qmee now have a new way of telling you that you have failed at taking a survey. They put the picture shown below, or variations of it, on screen when you are rejected by a survey. Not only is this idiotic, it's also insulting and malicious!!!!!!!

JEEZ LOUISE.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

The clowns at Qmee now have a new way of telling you that you have failed at taking a survey. They put the picture shown below, or variations of it, on screen when you are rejected by a survey. Not only is this idiotic, it's also insulting and malicious!!!!!!!

JEEZ LOUISE.jpg

I also find that a little insulting

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

JEEZ LOUISE.jpg

Survey Junkie shows a similar message. 

On 11/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/71cddf56a1fbe351f569fcacd52ce147052f47e45b279c33e779ee5d063f7e18/1280/https://forum.surveypolice.com/uploads/monthly_2022_11/1545824299_JEEZLOUISE.jpg.5b0aa1e8d4838bfcafff16e41176dd8b.jpg

Honestly, not quite sure how that's insulting. Now if it said "You suck" or something like that, then that would be insulting. 

Qmee has been decent to me. I also do quite well on their daily trivia question. I enjoy those. I just cashed out at $10 last week and it didnt take me too long to reach that either. My trick with Qmee is I dont bother with any survey longer than 3-4 min long. 

20 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Honestly, not quite sure how that's insulting.

I wouldn't call it insulting in the sense of personally insulting you. I would call it insulting in the sense of it's insulting that survey sites don't care about our time, and seem to think it's funny to waste it with no compensation due to issues on their side. :p

• Like 1