Qmee-What

peach6

I used to do fairly decent with Qmee  but not lately very seldom am I qualifying

This morning I was attempting a survey  I answered 1 question  and a box appeared that I was speeding

So Wrong I guess one question should take at least 10 minutes

The 2 options were yes or no

How long should that take?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Qmee has become completely unpredictable recently, Sometimes I think that I have a good chance of completing a survey, but then the green pig pops up and says "NO!" Other times I wind up earning more than $1.00 when I didn't expect to. I sure wish that the mutants who run that site would develop some brains!!!!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Qmee has become completely unpredictable recently, Sometimes I think that I have a good chance of completing a survey, but then the green pig pops up and says "NO!" Other times I wind up earning more than $1.00 when I didn't expect to. I sure wish that the mutants who run that site would develop some brains!!!!!

Your right it is very unpredictable yesterday I got that pop up twice for speeding I guess

And today I have been able to complete 2 so far

• Thanks 1

Qmee are another awful site where you don't get paid for surveys, and support are rubbish with their copy & paste replys.

How annoying is that bloody pig as well, smug little thing that pops up and rubs it in that you haven't qualified :oops:

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2022 at 5:35 AM, peach6 said:

I used to do fairly decent with Qmee  but not lately very seldom am I qualifying

This morning I was attempting a survey  I answered 1 question  and a box appeared that I was speeding

So Wrong I guess one question should take at least 10 minutes

The 2 options were yes or no

How long should that take?

It appears that Qmee has gone to HE double hockey sticks.  It used to be my top producer,  I am down by at least half in recent months. . 

• 3 weeks later...

Qmee has been bad for a few weeks, then a couple days ago I ran into an on again off again down for maintenance page,.  Today I did alright, completed three surveys.  Maybe they have gotten the site straightened out.