Valued Opinion has a $5 Thanksgiving bonus

NFriday

Hi- I did not see any other recent posts about Valued Opinion.  Valued Opinion has a $5 Thanksgiving bonus if you complete Five Surveys by Thanksgiving.  I just got my bonus.  I just did a survey on grocery store chains that paid $1.50, but probably took me 40 minutes to complete.  I now get the $5 bonus.  I did four other surveys yesterday.  There are also four surveys on my board to complete.  They used to charge you $22 to redeem a $20 Amazon, but now they just charge you $20.  I have $99 in my account right now, but I need to give them my cell phone number so they can text me.  

18 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Did anybody get the $5 bonus besides me?

I didn't think I would make it but yesterday I qualified for the 5th survey and received the bonus

Valued Opinion has a lot of one star reviews here because people had their account deactivated.  The only problem I have with them is that you can only claim 2 $20 Amazon GC in 24 hours, and when you try to get your gift card, they text you a code, which you have to enter before they will email you your gift card.  Right now, I have $100 in my account, and so I should start cashing out soon.  Sometimes I do really well and make $12 in two hours, and sometimes I only make $1.50 in two hours.