Anybody donate plasma?

NFriday

Hi- I just ran across a website that tells you how to make extra money.  One of the things they mention is doing surveys, including doing surveys on Inbox Dollars for $20!  They also mentioned donating plasma.  Has anybody donated plasma?  One of the plasma places pays you up to $850 for your first donation.  I think it is Biolife.  

• Like 1

Has anybody made any money selling their plasma?  The first time you make a lot more money than you do on later trips.  I know this is popular on college campuses, where students can use the money, and most of the students are not high risk donations.  I play a lot of solitaire on my computer, and one of the plasma companies has been advertising lately looking for new people to donate plasma.

I have tried a few times to donate plasma. But I just don't have the veins for it. They need to find two good veins for plasma, because one is for going out, and the other is for putting back in. Getting blood from me is like trying to get it from a stone. I stopped donating blood, because the last time I tried that, the vein collapsed shortly after they got an IV set up, and they couldn't find another vein. 

From what I understand, the first month, you can make quite a bit. After that, it could be $200-$300/month, still not too bad. If you have decent veins, go for it.