Cint surveys

Crmag9977

Many surveys completed get a DQ or ‘error’ , or ‘default landing page’ . Out of curiosity I contacted the survey provider on many of these and found they were received just fine . A couple of the providers sent me gift cards . Always screenshot contact info for the survey provider on surveys you take …usually on one of the first pages or the ‘privacy notice ‘, and if you get an error or DQ after completion , simply email them and ask them if they received it ok . If they did , explain the situation…they don’t want a bunch of surveys people have been offered money for to complete , but didn’t get their money. In some cases , If personally identifiable info is in the survey ( on a couple of mine , I was asked to download my ID ) , it goes deeper than just not being compensated correctly. Terms of service does not cover surveys you were told you were ‘disqualified’ from , but really not disqualified from …with personally identifiable info…that the provider gets and uses . Email Cint first about them , then the provider….explain in detail to the provider what happened . I ended up with $75 in gift cards , the opportunity to delete my data , and profuse apologies from several providers .

• Like 2