Remember super power question?

oldchap

It seems the super power question has been replaced, just  had

Just one more thing! To pair you with the right Travel and Leisure surveys going forward, please tell us about your ideal vacation (e.g., destination, activity, companion, etc.).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldchap said:

Just one more thing! To pair you with the right Travel and Leisure surveys going forward, please tell us about your ideal vacation (e.g., destination, activity, companion, etc.).

They will come up with new ones for sure. generally , what they are likely looking for is an actual sentence that takes time and is not entered in a second like a bot will do.

• Like 1

I just did a bunch of surveys for Schlesinger market research group, and a lot of them were your survey and Samplicio, and one of them asked the superpower question.  I probably spent two hours on surveys there, and I was only eligible for three surveys, but I almost have enough poimts to cash out for a $25 Amazon GC.  I also tried to get into one of their market research projects, but I was not eligible.  Does anybody here do any of the surveys or market research projects on their site?

Isn't Slesinger now known as "Focus Group"  If they are one and the same (or partners somehow) yes I do them.  As far as their basic surveys go I've made 40 bucks this year.  I've done 3 panels this year earning 100/50 and 55.  I usually wait for their emails vs going to their site but I have now started checking their site for the regular surveys in my daily rotation

I learned never to bother with surveys or focus group screeners that ask any of these questions. I always write "Will answer in detail if chosen for this study". I feel its a waste of time with the current 90% DQ rate.  

• Like 3

On 12/4/2022 at 9:24 AM, oldchap said:

Had this on many occasions, I just answer with ridiculous locations and it always works.

The sandwich question is still about as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I always just type in words that are related to the subject, like "vacation" and "leisure" and a few words to connect them. I can't be bothered to type an entire sentence(s) especially since those types of questions aren't even part of the main survey. 

There's been an increase in pre-survey text based questions like this recently and I'm sick of it tbh. I usually take surveys while laying in bed, and it's tedious to type full sentences while in that position. And I imagine that it's even worse if you take surveys on a smartphone.