DON'T GO TO QMEE!!!!!

ConnecticutMarc

Don't go to Qmee until the dopes there stop showing that ugly green pig everytime when you are rejected by a survey!!!! (I had mentioned that in a prior thread).

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 9:17 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

Don't go to Qmee until the dopes there stop showing that ugly green pig everytime when you are rejected by a survey!!!! (I had mentioned that in a prior thread).

I emailed them about this, told them that it is insulting and very annoying.

They weren't interested, told me they would pass it on to some other team, complete nonsense. Qmee is an awful scam site, so many of their surveys don't pay.

• Thanks 1

We're currently having some scheduled downtime to improve your Qmee experience! Please bear with us, everything will be up and running again soon.

I saw that at Qmee a few minutes ago. Maybe the weirdos there will get rid of that stupid green pig.

On 12/13/2022 at 6:21 AM, Bal said:

I emailed them about this, told them that it is insulting and very annoying.

They weren't interested, told me they would pass it on to some other team, complete nonsense. Qmee is an awful scam site, so many of their surveys don't pay.

Qmee is far from a "scam site/app" because I got paid almost immediately every time I cashed out. Yes, there are several surveys I DQ from, but also a handful I earn from. There are also a few surveys that ask for your home address, which of course I give a fake one. However, Qmee is simply the middle man who hosts surveys from many different companies and not directly responsible for crappy surveys and DQs. I also only attempt the surveys that are marked for 4 min or less. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I defended them earlier, but Qmee has been getting a lot worse lately. The last few surveys I successfully completed did NOT pay me because it said "the administrator has deactivated this survey". I sent Qmee an email, but I am sure they won't give me any credit. If this continues into next week, I'll be dropping them too.

Yeah, Qmee has gone completely... Every survey I complete either takes me to an error page or just declines me at the end after taking almost twice as long as listed. So I have deleted it from my phone and I am not looking back. 

Edit

Actually, it likely isn't Qmee, but the survey providers. I'm looking into other ways to earn money through sites like these, like some of the tasks they have listed besides surveys. I tried some at another site as well as Qmee and they turn out to be a little more reliable than surveys.