Sites with no qualify problems

derbulperbul

What are the sites with paid surveys in which there is no problem with qualifying for them? Or where I will be qualified for every survey (like on Prolific)?

• Like 1

There is Prolific where every surveys are eligible for you, im looking for similar sites

Its very annoying if after 20mins of making survey at the end you see message that you didnt qualify... It is just a scam
Im looking for a site where you arent kicked almost at the end of the survey, or maybe where you get compensation for rejected surveys (like on Paidviewpoint)

14 hours ago, episemion said:

You will never qualify for every survey as they all have different demographic requirements , some more than others.

Actually the survey sites I just mentioned never DQ

• Like 2

The issue of DQ or no DQ comes down to how a site operates. If they maintain a profile for each participant and use that to send you only surveys that you qualify for , then you will qualify for every survey you receive , such as on Paidviewpoint. If a site simply sends you random surveys , then there will be many that you will not qualify for. Just depends on how the site handles it.

• Like 1

Yea! Sure. you right.
Thats why im asking for sites that handle surveys properly. It is very annoying when you get DQ after 30 mins of completing survey

17 hours ago, derbulperbul said:

Yea! Sure. you right.
Thats why im asking for sites that handle surveys properly. It is very annoying when you get DQ after 30 mins of completing survey

Not the fault of the survey site the survey starts at. Most seem to be , at least to some degree , using routers that send the participant to another site for the survey. Thus , the originating site has no control over it. Only if the survey originates from the site do they have control.

NOTE: I get those long ones that DQ at the end. When that happens , I contact the originating site to report it , which often results in them noting the time spent and points awarded. 

• 3 months later...