Survey Wack-a-mole

grumpyoldwhitebritmale

Intrigued as I am by the idea of joining multiple survey sites after looking at some of the links on this site and various "best paid survey" sites, I am loathe to leave the safety of the only site I keep up in my browser window. I'm 65 and multi tasking is somewhat alien to me - (my reflexes and dexterity ain't what they used to be!). How do people here cope with maintaining a presence on multiple  sites simultaneously, presuming that is "a thing"? Sometimes I 'm afraid to blink in case I miss a fast filling survey on just one site. Is it worthwhile trying to use a "stable" of sites, or should I concentrate on just one that I'm comfortable with?

• Like 1

Whatever you're comfortable with. I belong to at least a half dozen sites and have for 20+ years. I only have one or 2 at best open in separate tabs at a time and never rely on the email invites. I also often have several more tabs open with other sites. Whatever surveys are there when I visit the site are the ones done. I never worry about possibly missing out on a survey as none really pay out enough to get hyper about. I'm 66 (67 in January) and have no issues with multi-tasking. Used to be a computer operator in the command center of an outsourcer and always had at least 4 windows open to track what was happening on 4 different computers at once. All of the operators worked that way as we were watching many systems.

I'll give it a go! I usually have the news on in another window, so I can at least hear what's going on in the real world.

I'm 66 in January - is your birthday the18th by any chance?

3 hours ago, grumpyoldwhitebritmale said:

I'll give it a go! I usually have the news on in another window, so I can at least hear what's going on in the real world.

I'm 66 in January - is your birthday the18th by any chance?

21st

I don't do well with multi-tasking, and I never have more than one screen open at a time.  I don't worry about how many surveys I am going to miss.  I either spend hours on surveys, or don't do any for three days.

• Like 1