I'm Being Buried Alive In Scams

ConnecticutMarc

My mailbox is being saturated by scams. An example........"THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034].Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: The only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is $100 and he will send it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK."

A "Nigerian 419" if ever there was one!!!!!! It's not funny to me!!!! It's actually pathetic!!!!!

• Like 1

I've been getting lots of emails telling me that I won an iphone 14.  I have also gotten emails that I won a 180 piece Stanley tool set, and various other things that I am sure I did not win.  Most of the ones that tell me I have won something; I don't open up. I have also gotten a few we were unable to deliver your package, when I am not expecting a package. 

I just got a phone call saying that they were looking for and then mentioned my name.  They then asked me to verify my address, and I did.  They then told me I won a prize.  They then told me I won 31 million dollars from the Publishers Clearing House.  I hung up then.  Normally when I receive a call on my landline phone that does not give me any idea who is calling, I don't pick up the phone, but I decided to this time in case it is somebody doing market research.  PCH says they do not call people to tell them that they have won.  They show up at your door instead.  If somebody calls you it is a scam.

This has been happening to me for over a month now, right after I completed an offer on GPT that had me give out my email address. It can't be a coincidence that this problem started literally the very next day. That's the last time I ever complete an offer on there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:39 PM, NFriday said:

I've been getting lots of emails telling me that I won an iphone 14.  I have also gotten emails that I won a 180 piece Stanley tool set, and various other things that I am sure I did not win.  Most of the ones that tell me I have won something; I don't open up. I have also gotten a few we were unable to deliver your package, when I am not expecting a package. 

Oops, I didn't realize I left a previous reply. Nevermind.

• 1 month later...