Anybody a member of freecash?

NFriday

I took a look at the top survey companies for 2023, and Freecash was listed as one of the best for the first time.  Does anybody have any experience with them?  When I looked them up, it looks like Melbourne Yankee had a bad experience with them, but nobody else has posted about them. 

Prolific is not on the list this year, but it looks like they are not accepting any new people right now anyway.  I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  They are #1 again.  Are there any on the list this year that you wished were not?  Paid Viewpoint Tellwut, Freecash, branded and ACOP are the top five this year.

• Like 1

Paid Viewpoint is great. Been with them since they started. It will take you several months to get your TS score to 10000 , but after that , you will start to get more surveys that pay more than $.10 like the TS ones do.

ACOP is so-so - I get very few surveys that I qualify for or that are still active. It has taken several years to amass over $50 there.

Not a member of the others. But , I have been with LifePoints (formerly MySurvey) for over 20 years and find them to be decent..

• Like 1

I joined a few months ago, and just requested my first $5 Paypal payout. I'll wait to see how long it takes for me to receive it before I recommend it. The surveys on it are the same ones you see elsewhere, and pay about the same, but the site has some whistles and bells that set it apart somewhat.