What do people think about the best survey sites for 2023?

NFriday

Survey Police came out with the list for the best survey companies for 2023.  There was one there that I was not familiar with, which is Freecash, which is a GPT site.  I am not a member of any of the sites they recommend, but I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  That has been on their list for a few years, and so has Tellwut and Branded.  What do people think of the list for 2023?

I was looking at past winners, and One Opinion and Pinecone were on the list for quite a while.  When Dynata took over One Opinion they went down the tubes.  I used to love them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

Survey Police came out with the list for the best survey companies for 2023.  There was one there that I was not familiar with, which is Freecash, which is a GPT site.  I am not a member of any of the sites they recommend, but I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  That has been on their list for a few years, and so has Tellwut and Branded.  What do people think of the list for 2023?

I was looking at past winners, and One Opinion and Pinecone were on the list for quite a while.  When Dynata took over One Opinion they went down the tubes.  I used to love them.

I agree on Pinecone. Used to be great , but when they were taken over and went to the router , I seemed to only get surveys for alcohol , smoking , and video games. None of which I do. One Opinion was iffy at first when Dynata took over , but in the last year has become decent again. Many surveys , but there are lag periods. I can generally cash out for $25 several times a year.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Prolific is not accepting new members right now.  I have never heard of Connect Cloud Research, 1Q App, or 25 Clicks.

Connect Cloud Research is listed on the New Survey Panel  just saw it

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, peach6 said:

Never heard of 5  & 6

1Q app is really cool. It alerts you whenever there is a multiple choice question available and pays 25 cents per question immediately via Paypal. But it only sends you a question 1-2 times per month on average. 

25 Clicks sends you a text message at least once per day asking you to check out a particular website and asks you to answer a particular question about a website via text. Sometimes it wants you to click on a link and copy/paste the URL or simply asks you to describe in one sentence what you see. It pays about 25-50 cents per question/task and pays you via Paypal ever Friday afternoon. 

On 1/23/2023 at 5:56 PM, peach6 said:

Connect Cloud Research is listed on the New Survey Panel  just saw it

Yes, Connect Cloud is an offshoot from Mechanical Turk. Some of the old Mech Turk researchers moved there. The majority of their surveys are desktop only, and very few can be done on your phone which is very inconvenient. However, pay can range 50 to 75 cents per survey, and a few longer higher paying tasks. They do pay right away and totally legit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Why do you have so much money in your account at mypoints and Swagbucks?  I learned my lesson a few years ago when I had $150 in my account at One Opinion, and then they dumped me.  They said they would give me my money, but they were taken over by Dynata, and they never did.  I just cashed out with Valued Opinion, Cint, Schlesenger, and Life Points.  I still have some funds in Valued Opinion.  They will only let you cash out for a max of $20 at one time.

• Like 5

On 2/3/2023 at 9:56 AM, Njsurveyman said:

1Q app is really cool. It alerts you whenever there is a multiple choice question available and pays 25 cents per question immediately via Paypal. But it only sends you a question 1-2 times per month on average. 

1Q is great! It must vary largely by person though as I just looked and in February alone I have gotten $33 from them. There are days where I get multiple notifications a day to answer questions like yesterday I got 2 notifications for multiple question surveys totaling $2.50 and $4.50.

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

Why do you have so much money in your account at mypoints and Swagbucks?  I learned my lesson a few years ago when I had $150 in my account at One Opinion, and then they dumped me.  They said they would give me my money, but they were taken over by Dynata, and they never did.  I just cashed out with Valued Opinion, Cint, Schlesenger, and Life Points.  I still have some funds in Valued Opinion.  They will only let you cash out for a max of $20 at one time.

Highest I have ever gone before cashing out was $400 at mypoints and $100 at One Opinion. Typically , $25 is when I cash out. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 9:08 AM, Njsurveyman said:

In this order:

1. Prolific (absolute best)

2. PaidViewpoint 

3. Forthright

4. Connect Cloud Research

5. 1Q App

6. 25 Clicks

7. Amazon Mechanical Turk

do you ever get anything on 1Q? I have them, but don't get any....