What do people think about the best survey sites for 2023?

NFriday

It has been over a month since I received a 1Q alert. Sometimes they have a dry spell, but I have faith I'll hear from them again soon. 

12 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

It has been over a month since I received a 1Q alert. Sometimes they have a dry spell, but I have faith I'll hear from them again soon. 

I've been a 1Q member for many years, and the amount does vary month to month.  In the past 12 months I average about 5 Surveys per month, a few of which I miss responding to because they are sent at early morning hours pacific time :sad:.  For me, 1Q has been a reliable source of a few $ of income every month for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, Njsurveyman said:

In this order:

1. Prolific (absolute best)

2. PaidViewpoint 

3. Forthright

4. Connect Cloud Research

5. 1Q App

6. 25 Clicks

7. Amazon Mechanical Turk

I just signed up with 1Q about a month ago and have already made over $20. It's now my favorite app for making a little extra money and I love how it is deposited straight to PayPal as soon as the answers are submitted.  The average question pays between 0.25 to 0.75 but I have had one that paid $6.50, but it took a little longer to complete.  I highly recommend this app!

On 1/22/2023 at 7:28 PM, NFriday said:

Survey Police came out with the list for the best survey companies for 2023.  There was one there that I was not familiar with, which is Freecash, which is a GPT site.  I am not a member of any of the sites they recommend, but I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  That has been on their list for a few years, and so has Tellwut and Branded.  What do people think of the list for 2023?

I was looking at past winners, and One Opinion and Pinecone were on the list for quite a while.  When Dynata took over One Opinion they went down the tubes.  I used to love them.

I agree all the legacy panel websites have taken a hit as they keep merging with one another and none of them keep the support or tech integration good enough post merger. With more panel companies merging as most of us have signed up to multiple panel this leads to shrinking of our earning too :grin: 

• 2 months later...

The sites on this list either caught me by surprise or I haven't even heard of. 1Q app is definitely pretty slow for me. Paid Viewpoint, I think I was signed up with them before, but my memory is vague. I hardly ever used them. I may give them another try. 

The ones I had the best experience included Qmee (until recently). Attapoll (until I made a mistake). 

Right now, the ones that are reliable for me are

Intellizoom: Even though you would have to wait a few weeks to receive your money)

Drumo: They pay some of the lowest for surveys, but they typically pay immediately

Creations Rewards: They seem to pay whenever, but they do pay.

Prime Opinion: Very easy to qualify for surveys on this site, and they pay immediately. They also pay very well for the surveys. Reminds me of what Qmee used to be. But they pay way more than Qmee.

One that I am not sure about

Zoombucks: This is a complicated one. I was signed up with ZoomBucks before and then it closed down and became GrabPoints (from what I understood). Once I made enough to cash out, they wanted me to verify something and then they closed my account accusing me of cheating or something, Recently, ZoomBucks sent me emails. I clicked it and logged into my account. Now, I'm not sure if I had found the new ZoomBucks and signed up a while ago or the company reestablished ZoomBucks and restored my ZoomBucks account (My account with ZoomBucks was in good standing with the old ZoomBucks that became GrabPoints.

One thing is that I wasn't even able to request a reward with GrabPoints. However, I was able to request a reward with ZoomBucks. Now, I just have to wait 2-3 business days.  

I have to say in 2023 I'm a big fan of Paidviewpoint...I'm getting lots of surveys to complete this year & they're actually interesting & I look forward to doing their surveys & have been cashing out on a regular basis..never an issue & always pay right away & I'm also a big fan of legerweb here in Canada..another great site for me & have no issues redeeming & the points add up quickly & can redeem on a regular basis also 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:57 PM, NFriday said:

Why do you have so much money in your account at mypoints and Swagbucks?  I learned my lesson a few years ago when I had $150 in my account at One Opinion, and then they dumped me.  They said they would give me my money, but they were taken over by Dynata, and they never did.  I just cashed out with Valued Opinion, Cint, Schlesenger, and Life Points.  I still have some funds in Valued Opinion.  They will only let you cash out for a max of $20 at one time.

i learned that same lesson, cash out as soon as you can.   i've had OneOpinion take $100 from me and i learned that lesson.  survey panels will cut you off without a second thought and you lose.  i've successfully been able to reverse some decisions, but it takes a lot of time and always wonder if they will eventually just whack me.

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2023 at 7:08 AM, Njsurveyman said:

In this order:

1. Prolific (absolute best)

2. PaidViewpoint 

3. Forthright

4. Connect Cloud Research

5. 1Q App

6. 25 Clicks

7. Amazon Mechanical Turk

Forthright is absolute trash imho. I registered on Friday and tried to verify my phone number at least 5 times since then yet I never receive the call that they're supposed to send. All weekend I waited for it, but nothing ever came. When I tried today it told me "Sorry, no further validation attempts can be made to this number" even though it's just my normal cellphone number that I've had for 4 years that has never encountered this problem before. Worst of all, there's been no surveys available so what the hell is the point of that site?

And I tried Prolific too out of curiosity, but it's even worse since they put me on a waitlist for days and when they finally did approve my membership, they demanded my passport or driver's license. I've never been asked to confirm my identity using personal documents on a mere survey site before, and I have no plans of doing that for Prolific

On 10/9/2023 at 11:25 PM, NFriday said:

I don't have any problems with Fortright  as long as I do not do their partner surveys.

On top of the complaints that I've already mentioned, they apparently don't answer help requests because they completely ignored the message that I sent them on Monday. I read some reviews and most of the negative comments mention how Forthright's support staff ignore support requests, so that alone tells me everything that I need to know about them. They're not professional. I rarely ever give survey sites negative reviews, but I think I might this time.