Anyone Belong to City National Bank Advisory Board?

Sandy21

I have been a member of City National Advisory Board for sometime now. I have never had any problem with them until now. And it has been very easy to take their surveys.

I logged in last weekend to redeem gift certificates and was able to log in just fine as well as explore the site. But I had a strange pop up saying that they could not send emails to my email address and that I should have a code sent to me. I tried, but no code arrived, This was strange in itself as how could they send me a code at my email address if they couldn't send me emails? At this point I sent an email to their support email address right from their site.

I never received a response last week so I tried to log in. I was totally unable to log in so I sent yet another email explaining my dilemma. Again, I never received a response. A few days ago I sent yet another email and gave an alternate email address for a response in case for some reason they REALLY couldn't communicate with me via my long-term regular email address. Still no response.

I called City National Bank customer service, the actual bank itself. and they said they had absolutely no way to communicate with the Advisory Board, it was a separate entity.

I am upset as I had GC.s stored on their website as the gift certificates I wanted for the past two months were not available;  So now it seems since I can not log in and they don't respond to emails  that not only have I lost the stored gift certificates but also the opportunities to earn more gift certificates for future months. (I received no surveys last week)

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to reach City National  Advisory Board? I've exhausted all possibilities that I can think of.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

They don't want to pay you anymore, Ditch them

Sigh

You are probably right. But they have been 100% reliable in the past. SAD!

When you tried to log in, did you try the forgot password to see if they would send you an email to change your password?  I am not sure if it would work, but it might.  The bank in general got lousy reviews on Trustpilot.

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

When you tried to log in, did you try the forgot password to see if they would send you an email to change your password?  I am not sure if it would work, but it might.  The bank in general got lousy reviews on Trustpilot.

yup, tried that too on the first day that i could still log in. Nothing arrived.

Guess I am not surprised about the bad reviews after my experience here.

Hi Sandy did you hear from them?  I was on Survey Police Forum this afternoon, and the advisory board was on here.  They opened up an account on here, and they were looking at your profile.  Maybe they noticed that somebody had posted about them.  When I googled them, your post came up.

On 1/23/2023 at 11:00 PM, NFriday said:

Hi Sandy did you hear from them?  I was on Survey Police Forum this afternoon, and the advisory board was on here.  They opened up an account on here, and they were looking at your profile.  Maybe they noticed that somebody had posted about them.  When I googled them, your post came up.

I received a PM from them asking me to email them at the same support email address I had been using all along. I did so, explaining that I had not received a response using this same email address 4 times in the past ten days. I also responded to the PM here in Survey Police giving them the info they asked for in the email they wanted me to send. SO FAR, no response here or via email. I will keep you posted. Thank You

1 hour ago, mnleona said:

Hope they respond to you soon.

Still nothing. Why did they PM me here on Survey Police if they chose not to follow through? Makes absolutely no sense. 

• Like 1

Frustration Galore!

I received a PM from the moderator of the CNBAdvisory Board this morning that they have reactivated my account. I was able to log in but still got that popup to send for a code to be sent to my email address and I tried twice and nothing came.

To further complicate matters, part of the reply I got in the PM here says that there was a problem with my gmail address and I have a Yahoo email address!

AND here is the clincher. When I log into my CNB Advisory board Account there is a message that I have been terminated, dated 1/17/23. SIGH

So what is going on? Why is it that my email address is clearly a Yahoo address and the moderator refers to gmail problems? Why has the moderator gone to all the trouble to respond to my posts here on SP if I have been terminated for some unknown reason? IF I am truly terminated, my account has been reactivated and I can now log in (at least at the moment) but get that annoying popup that a code must be sent to my email address and no code arrives?

Any comments on this latest mess? Frustration is TRULY an understatement!

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Frustration Galore!

I received a PM from the moderator of the CNBAdvisory Board this morning that they have reactivated my account. I was able to log in but still got that popup to send for a code to be sent to my email address and I tried twice and nothing came.

To further complicate matters, part of the reply I got in the PM here says that there was a problem with my gmail address and I have a Yahoo email address!

AND here is the clincher. When I log into my CNB Advisory board Account there is a message that I have been terminated, dated 1/17/23. SIGH

So what is going on? Why is it that my email address is clearly a Yahoo address and the moderator refers to gmail problems? Why has the moderator gone to all the trouble to respond to my posts here on SP if I have been terminated for some unknown reason? IF I am truly terminated, my account has been reactivated and I can now log in (at least at the moment) but get that annoying popup that a code must be sent to my email address and no code arrives?

Any comments on this latest mess? Frustration is TRULY an understatement!

Thank you for response and questions. We are working expeditiously to give you thorough answers to your questions

The above is the response I JUST got. Sigh

Problem NOT resolved, although I am told by the moderator that it is being worked on. I can still log in but get that annoying pop up to send a code but a code never comes nor do I receive any emails for participation.

This is all so frustrating and I wonder IF it will ever be resolved as it has been 18 days.

• Sad 1

My continuing saga. SIGH

I am still able to log in and I cashed out for my gift certificates of choice. However since for some reason NO emails from CNB arrive in my yahoo email inbox, I can't redeem what is not received. On the CNB site it says that the redemption is complete and there is a link to resend the gift card link. I hit resend and I still get nothing, 

It appears that for some reason NONE of the emails from CNB arrive in ANY box, inbox, trash, or spam. WHY can't this be fixed? It is almost three weeks!

FRUSTRATION!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

We are going around in circles here. I DID receive a reply but it seems we are back to square one and all I was asked is if I changed my email address, set up a new firewall, etc.  BEEN THERE DONE THAT with them,  I yet again told them I changed absolutely nothing and suggested that maybe they blocked my email address?

It is not me, NOTHING on my end has changed. Why is all this yet again being put on me that I did something? It is three weeks now! WHY can't this be solved once and for all??

• Thanks 1