Anyone Belong to City National Bank Advisory Board?

Sandy21

I CAN NO LONGER LOG INTO THEIR WEBSITE!!:-(

Will this ever end?

I will not be posting here again about this annoying and persistent problem, not until it is solved...IF it ever is.

• Sad 1

Hi Sandy - I am having the same problem with the site since early January. I cannot get in touch with anybody and I had redeem $15 in rewards that were never sent to my yahoo inbox. I am completely frustrated and have not heard back after I sent multiple emails to them.

• Like 1

Oh and this happened to me on 1/17/23 as well so we must have been 'terminated' the same time. I just reached out to them on this forum, hoping to at least get my rewards that I had redeemed if possible. Pretty ridiculous of them to do this.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, onefiftyone said:

Hi Sandy - I am having the same problem with the site since early January. I cannot get in touch with anybody and I had redeem $15 in rewards that were never sent to my yahoo inbox. I am completely frustrated and have not heard back after I sent multiple emails to them.

OH MY, so I am not alone! THANK YOU for posting.

It is now over 3 weeks and I still am having the same exact problems..NOTHING is solved. They changed my email address and this has not solved the problem, I still am unable to get any emails at my new email address from them. I had $30 in rewards and redeemed them but the links never arrived. The moderator (who DOES seem to be trying) said they would have the link manually sent to my new email address but nothing arrived. 

I am so utterly frustrated and do not know what to do. But at least I am able log in with the different email address and go to surveys and take the surveys that way, rather than being sent a survey notification via email. I DO get a pop up to have a code sent every time I log in but a code is never received nor is anything else from them.

Of course what good does it do to take surveys if you  redeem them and the code never shows up? I do thoroughly enjoy the surveys and giving my feedback but I also enjoy the perks.

I hope that they solve this problem because if we both are having this utterly frustrating problem at exactly the same time, I bet many others are as well.

Good luck and keep me posted and I will do the same.

Yeah it's very frustrating to say the least. I spoke over DM on this site with them on Friday, but still waiting to hear back.. That's good at least you can get back in, but not awful you still cannot get any of the reward links/codes. I hope they solve both of our problems soon. 

Thanks, I will let you know once I hear back and hopefully make some progress!

23 hours ago, onefiftyone said:

Yeah it's very frustrating to say the least. I spoke over DM on this site with them on Friday, but still waiting to hear back.. That's good at least you can get back in, but not awful you still cannot get any of the reward links/codes. I hope they solve both of our problems soon. 

Thanks, I will let you know once I hear back and hopefully make some progress!

I've heard nothing since Friday! :(

• Sad 1

Just received the following message on their site

My sincerest apologies for the error here. Our system flagged you erroneously, and we have returned your account status to active and validated.

BUT I still can't receive emails from them...sigh

• Sad 1

That's interesting, hopefully you're getting somewhere though. I still have not heard back since I provided my info to them. No mention of being able to log back in yet :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, onefiftyone said:

That's interesting, hopefully you're getting somewhere though. I still have not heard back since I provided my info to them. No mention of being able to log back in yet :(

I am still able to log into their site but they tell me I can receive emails from them and it is fixed. It is not fixed and I still can't receive emails. It is a month now it it is extremely frustrating.

GOOD LUCK to you!

On 2/2/2023 at 1:25 PM, Sandy21 said:

We are going around in circles here. I DID receive a reply but it seems we are back to square one and all I was asked is if I changed my email address, set up a new firewall, etc.  BEEN THERE DONE THAT with them,  I yet again told them I changed absolutely nothing and suggested that maybe they blocked my email address?

It is not me, NOTHING on my end has changed. Why is all this yet again being put on me that I did something? It is three weeks now! WHY can't this be solved once and for all??

This is going on way to long

You would think there should be a simple fix for this

• Like 2

10 hours ago, peach6 said:

This is going on way to long

You would think there should be a simple fix for this

A month is far too long....is totally ridiculous.  I can't  believe this is so hard to fix. Sigh

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This will never get solved

Here is the response I got on their website, like this was a NEW problem and not going on for over a month.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I will report this to our support team.

Your Moderator

• Sad 1

Wow.. what a joke. Yeah they're not even bothering to try to fix it at this point it looks like.

I was asked for an alternative email address via PM on here, but I never heard back after. I followed up twice and still no answer. Not sure why they act like they're going to try to do something, but they actually don't do anything. Extremely frustrating.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, onefiftyone said:

Wow.. what a joke. Yeah they're not even bothering to try to fix it at this point it looks like.

I was asked for an alternative email address via PM on here, but I never heard back after. I followed up twice and still no answer. Not sure why they act like they're going to try to do something, but they actually don't do anything. Extremely frustrating.

I agree 100% SIGH

On 2/15/2023 at 6:12 PM, Sandy21 said:

I agree 100% SIGH

Absolutely NOTHING has been done this week to correct this problem. I have had no responses to my continual requests to fix the problem of my inability to receive emails from them. It is almost five weeks now and I am at my wits end. FRUSTRATION!