Anyone Belong to City National Bank Advisory Board?

Sandy21

This will never end!  I got this message today:

We apologize for the delay.

We are still investigating this issue.

We will keep you updated about this.

Your Moderator

:wacko:

3 hours ago, onefiftyone said:

@CNBAdvisoryBoardSupportHas not been on since 2/10 and ignoring me after asking info. Why bother to ask for my info and then never follow up?

I agree that it is ridiculous. I am really frustrated and upset that they have not solved this problem for you and for me and I would think for many others. It has been weeks and weeks and should be an easy fix. Sigh

• Sad 1

I ended up talking to City National Bank's IT, they escalated to someone else and then I received a name and number for someone involved with the advisory board.. I called that number and nobody answers! Going to give it one more shot on Monday and will see if I get through to this person. I will let you know if I have any success.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, onefiftyone said:

I ended up talking to City National Bank's IT, they escalated to someone else and then I received a name and number for someone involved with the advisory board.. I called that number and nobody answers! Going to give it one more shot on Monday and will see if I get through to this person. I will let you know if I have any success.

WOW! You are really pursuing this. Good for you! I am still getting nowhere and am frustrated beyond belief. I have repeatedly asked the mods for help on the board, three times in the last 10 days and have gotten absolutely NO response. I also posted my problem right on the board as well and it seems we are not alone with this problem. Well over two months is FAR TOO LONG to wait for a solution. 

Please let me know how you do! THANK YOU

I'm glad I found this post here. I hadn't received any activities or emails for months, so finally decided to contact support. They were working on figuring it out, or so they said. While waiting, I decided to redeem a $50 gift card, but of course, don't get any emails. Then I suddenly can't login. I sent an email to support, then realized they wouldn't be able to answer me, so sent another from a different email. They tell me today that my account has been closed due to activity and I can't get my rewards. But, I hadn't had activities in months, and I didn't lie or cheat on anything, so idk what I possibly could've done wrong. Plus, I was already talking to support, so they could've said something. In a similar community, when I tried logging in from the website instead of the community app, it asked me to verify my email address again, but then I was able to get my rewards. This community didn't do anything, and of course they kicked me out before I could try the website. So, you aren't alone and it's very wrong of them. Maybe someone will see my post as well and reach out, because this is messed up. I hope things get fixed for you both, at least. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mmbbal said:

I'm glad I found this post here. I hadn't received any activities or emails for months, so finally decided to contact support. They were working on figuring it out, or so they said. While waiting, I decided to redeem a $50 gift card, but of course, don't get any emails. Then I suddenly can't login. I sent an email to support, then realized they wouldn't be able to answer me, so sent another from a different email. They tell me today that my account has been closed due to activity and I can't get my rewards. But, I hadn't had activities in months, and I didn't lie or cheat on anything, so idk what I possibly could've done wrong. Plus, I was already talking to support, so they could've said something. In a similar community, when I tried logging in from the website instead of the community app, it asked me to verify my email address again, but then I was able to get my rewards. This community didn't do anything, and of course they kicked me out before I could try the website. So, you aren't alone and it's very wrong of them. Maybe someone will see my post as well and reach out, because this is messed up. I hope things get fixed for you both, at least. 

I am so sorry all this happened to you. Apparently  they are having loads of problems and either can't fix them or don't care to try. It has been going on FAR too long with no resolution.

I hope this mess gets straightened out but I doubt it at this point  I will keep posting here if there is any progress  and I hope everyone else involved will do the same.

• Thanks 1

I had the same issues once I accumulated some funds. Prior to that I had no problem signing in. No one ever gets back to me. I would suggest you write this one off to avoid the frustration it will cause you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Springtime22 said:

I had the same issues once I accumulated some funds. Prior to that I had no problem signing in. No one ever gets back to me. I would suggest you write this one off to avoid the frustration it will cause you.

You are so right. Sigh

Surely  keeps me from having anything to do with this bank!!

I have been through hell and back with City National Bank Advisory Board. I have been having problems since early January and I couldn't log in. I posted here and I was told by the mods that I needed a new email address, wish never worked properly as I could not receive emails from them but I could log in. I posted my problems on their board and the last response I got was on 2/22, I've been ignored since then. People have been coming out of the woodwork on this board and on the CNBAB with the same problems I am having!!

At first they were polite and apologized and said there were errors made on their part, etc. etc. But nothing has gotten resolved.

TODAY I CAN'T LOG IN WiTH MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS! They owe me many incentives since i couldn't receive the links because I couldn't get their emails. But I have now given up.

I will surely NEVER do business with this bank. How sad that they can't even fix a problem with their advisory board and owe lots of people money. How could I possibly trust this bank with my money after what they did! Pathetic!!!

On 3/14/2023 at 11:52 AM, Sandy21 said:

I am so sorry all this happened to you. Apparently  they are having loads of problems and either can't fix them or don't care to try. It has been going on FAR too long with no resolution.

I hope this mess gets straightened out but I doubt it at this point  I will keep posting here if there is any progress  and I hope everyone else involved will do the same.

Yeah, it seems like they both don't want to pay out and don't care. I'm doubting if my first gift card ever actually came through now, since I can't remember and I tried redeeming after I hadn't had any activities. So they definitely owe me $50, but might owe another $100. Which I could really use, but know I'll probably never get. And you've been dealing with it longer. I just got kicked out faster. Also, saw your last update and sorry things are just getting worse. It's a shame this is allowed to happen. 

18 hours ago, Mmbbal said:

Yeah, it seems like they both don't want to pay out and don't care. I'm doubting if my first gift card ever actually came through now, since I can't remember and I tried redeeming after I hadn't had any activities. So they definitely owe me $50, but might owe another $100. Which I could really use, but know I'll probably never get. And you've been dealing with it longer. I just got kicked out faster. Also, saw your last update and sorry things are just getting worse. It's a shame this is allowed to happen. 

I've totally had it and called it quits with them. Been going on far too long and not worth all my time and effort at this point, nor yours. I bet loads of other people are experiencing the same thing!!

But it surely  gives City  Natonal Bank a bad name!

54 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I've totally had it and called it quits with them. Been going on far too long and not worth all my time and effort at this point, nor yours. I bet loads of other people are experiencing the same thing!!

But it surely  gives City  Natonal Bank a bad name!

I agree, unfortunately. I tried responding to the email they sent me last, but I'm not expecting an answer and haven't had anyone else reach out from there. Just extremely disappointing. And I've done many different survey things and never had a problem. The other one that's similar has corrected itself. There aren't as many activities right now, but at least I get emails again and got my rewards. But oh well, I guess. Thank you for starting this thread though. Knowing there were others and being able to discuss at least helps know it's them and not us. 

• Sad 1